Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to my 995 and C9 Comp, I now have a CF380. I traded my Lorcin .25 for it straight up, so I'd say I came out good on that deal. The pistol is in like new condition, and even came with a holster. It only came with one 8rnd mag, but that's not too big of a deal as I probably won't be shooting this pistol much anyway with .380 availability as low as it is. I'll post pictures later, but I just had to share my joy with everyone!

·
Registered
235 Posts
You'll love it if you can ever find ammo for it. It getting better but still sucks, a local shop here got a ton of in Aguila JHP. pretty proud of it still @ $24.00 for 50. Awesome gun though.
John

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
mason, you got a steal for that little lorcin. who'd you con outta that? lol. .25 is more ridiculous than .380 if you ask me. congrats man.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol yeah I kinda felt like I was getting the better end of the deal, but he was real excited about that .25. Hopefully he'll enjoy it hahaha. Here's some pics of my new buddy :)

And of course the shot you've all been waiting for...

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
I had a cf 380, sold it to buy my c9 comp. I was trying to avoid reloading another caliber, and what did i do a year later, bought a p3at. I think you did okay on the trade.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't worry about the number of mags as your C9 mags will fit the .380 perfectly. We found that the .380 is a more reliable pistol than the C9.

We just sent in our .380 for a little work and a thorough cleaning after about 3K rounds. The way ammo is right now, it will probably be ten years before we put another 3K through it lol.

Splitter

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what kind of holster is that and where did you get it?
The previous owner threw it in with the pistol. I had never seen one before, but it seems to be made pretty dang well. I doubt I'll ever use it anywhere other than the range though, as I don't CC my HPs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.