Now begins the fun !!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by Hippie68, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

I just received my joey triggers and mahan sights. The sights are easy enough to install , would like some insight on the easiest way to install the triggers without screwing things up.

2. talon

talon the banned wagon

Youtube. Its there.

3. lsi1

lsi1 Member

talon no links no long winded description no good i am far too lazy to go search google or youtube myself for things like this.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

Sorry, i dont believe in the handout generation and doing all the work for someone. Told where to find it, he already knows what to search, he can handle putting the two together I'm sure.
    If not, oh well.

5. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure someone just posted a thread with a link to their own video that they did on this install just recently. Just search it right here on hpff

6. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

I'm almost 50yrs old so not from the hand out generation , I work 60+ hours a week and have little time. I didn't know they posted much more than cat videos on yutwitface and like HPFF because there is alot of people who know their sh*t when dealing with hi points and the do's and don'ts that go with moding one. Talon thank you for the info , and Dagwood I will search the forums. And Isi1 lazy is not a word that describes me , but thanks for your input and knowledge.

7. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ygmYAnTOE[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=itvFMIDf294[/ame]

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qPDKOZ2XQgc[/ame]

Search results in .3 seconds.....ye'r welcome.

8. talon

talon the banned wagon

Sounds like you're gonna be just fine then!
    Nice to see a new member whos not afraid to get his hands dirty so to speak. Way to many who would have cried they weren't given a direct link. Let us know how it turns out.

9. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

SWAGA thanks a million , talon I did go to yutube last night and found a decent video , but could not hear what the guy was saying. I know I'm getting older but damn. I will post pics when I'm done. I think I'm scheduled off Sunday.

10. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

Thanks for all the help ! Roscoe (black C9) and Cleatus (SS/grey 380) came through it all and cleaned up nicely .

Attached Files:

11. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Very nice work! Those are some nice looking firearms, way to make them shine!

Oh, and welcome to the forum!! I feel your pain, I work a ton too... I can't complain though, it gives me some play money to buy more stuff!!! Now just to find the time to shoot that stuff...

12. peterthefish

peterthefish Member

What's a Joey trigger?

13. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    [​IMG]

Aluminum replacement trigger for Hi Points.
    Very Nice! :D

14. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rofl: Hippie, you just sweeetened up the Glass of HATOR-Ade you were served!
    That is what these guys like to hear, even though they have been told to go
    easy on the newbs :D If new guys had 1/2 the BALLZ that Hippie does, we
    all would get along great all the time! :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. peterthefish

peterthefish Member

I wonder if that's what they used for the assailient arms package they have. I want to shoot one in competitions it looks like fun.

16. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

Underground never been one to tuck my tail and run was just looking for knowledge from the greatest group of hi pointers I've found. Although there is always that one bully who thinks they know how to run people off. He evidently had no real input or knowledge to contribute , and again thanks for all the help from those that can and did help!

17. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Um Hippie old boy. If I was you I would read up on some of his projects before going there. Just saying.
    Welcome anyway ;-)

18. Hippie68

Hippie68 Member

Sorry Moon will look into some of his builds but I did feel attacked and was just asking for some insight from the group and he wasn't there to help just attack somebody who was looking for some. I started out collecting knives and graduated to guns , I like to tinker with stuff and improve it if i can even if it's only the way it looks. I would like to get more from the group in the future , and welcome Isi1's input if he can and will help. Isi1 I am sorry if I doubted your skill but you gave me nothing more to go on then an assault on my character.

19. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

I have not been here very long either. But, I can tell you this now, better have a thick skin and not take every thing as posted as an attack from the regulars. Most are just
    feeling you out. Already I have seen a number of trolls here. Soo, some are suspicious. I don't blame them either. Loosen up and you will feel much better here. :)