Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where the name "warm yellow puppies" came from. I have been puzzling for a long time and can't figure it out. Can someone explain it? I know it refers to the CIC.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Actually, I added the name of our newly elected President to the word censor with the replacment words being warm yellow puppies and a couple of others, as I was sick and tired of seeing it every 5 words. Now, depending on how well these Dark Rooms work out, and the political stuff stays in here, I'll probably end up lifting that word censor after the trial period of this new section expires, 2 - 3 months from now.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Ya know, I thought about that too.

Thing is, we realized that there was no way we could really keep this crap from bleeding over onto our forum, so we provided a place for you guys to discuss it, in a relatively moderation-free environment. If you wanna get your panties in a wad, whatever oodles your noodle. However, we expect you to act like the adults we know you to be, or you're gone for good, no exceptions.

Oh, and this stuff STAYS HERE! It still doesn't belong in the Lounge etc.... What you see here, hear here, and do here, STAYS HERE!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya know, I thought about that too.

Thing is, we realized that there was no way we could really keep this crap from bleeding over onto our forum, so we provided a place for you guys to discuss it, in a relatively moderation-free environment. If you wanna get your panties in a wad, whatever oodles your noodle. However, we expect you to act like the adults we know you to be, or you're gone for good, no exceptions.

Oh, and this stuff STAYS HERE! It still doesn't belong in the Lounge etc.... What you see here, hear here, and do here, STAYS HERE!
I know that I for one am always down for a little intellectual stimulation, whether illicit or not, so I'm excited about this "dark room".....

Thanks for the explanation Primal, that was killing me....

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
but what if i really DO want to talk about warm yellow puppies? I mean, who doesn't love warm yellow puppies? but by saying "i love warm yellow puppies" , everyone will think i am a endive-eating, tree-hugging liberal kook!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
but what if i really DO want to talk about warm yellow puppies? I mean, who doesn't love warm yellow puppies? but by saying "i love warm yellow puppies" , everyone will think i am a endive-eating, tree-hugging liberal kook!
Heya was a matta fo you, you no lika endive?

·
Registered
438 Posts
That there, SW, is EYE-talyan, as spoken by short, dark men with last names that end in vowels. :devilsidesmile:
(Not to be confused with Italian, as spoken by real people from Italy).

As for endive, as long as it's in chicken broth with small meatballs and acini di pepe pasta, I love it, myself.
(My wife's the family "greens" eater.)

And I like real "warm yellow puppies," too, but I'd rather have shaggy black-haired mixed-breed ones like my first dog!

-Sifrid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts