Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this a fe w few minutes ago and found it important that everyone I knew should see it. NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
You are not alone, for every one there Im sure theres a hundred that could not. Now if we are ignored things will not bode well. These are not the kind of people to do things like this, they have to be very motivated.

·
Registered
959 Posts
how many threads like this have there been now? now is the time for......for what? overthrow the damn government already....geezus
alot of folks thought that they were hearing alot of meaningless posturing in the mid 1770's and in the late 1850's as well...

only time will tell

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
how many threads like this have there been now? now is the time for......for what? overthrow the damn government already....geezus
Feel free to pretend the threads are not here, we dont exactly give a shat about your timetable.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't believe the government hasthe right to force permanent RFID bracelet on me. they were unloading these things at the hospital to be applied with the flu vaccine.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy Crap, I just realized that I posted the wrong link. Give me a few minutes to look it back up.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

This is the reason I said "NOW IS THE TIME". I will not bet herded like cattle.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
So just who is thisn guy who knows so much? No names or nothing is said. Just an unsubstantiated claim. No Proof whatsoever!
Yeah a lot more, I am not above thinking the gvmt is nefarious but more than this is needed.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He is a former state trooper from kansas, His name is Greg Evenson. What he is refering to is MSEHPA. It is an act that allows the government to take over pretty much you entire life.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
That is a state by state matter and the current status of your state can be found here;

http://www.publichealthlaw.net/Resources/ResourcesPDFs/MSPHA%20LegisTrack.pdf

It is not a federal act and most of the bills passing are pretty harmless but not all. Some conflict heavily with other legislation and state constitutions.

In its original form it was draconian to the extreme and would result in civil war in some states excluding those where people are either already disarmed or nearly so. This is why we can never allow such.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts