Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To most of you this is no news. But after owning my C9 for a month today I got it back from Hi Point. No it didn't have any malfunctions I just wanted the trigger pull a little lighter. So I put it out via UPS August 25th which cost me about $10 and they received it Monday the 31st. And today (9/8) I got my C9 back with a little lighter trigger, a FREE magazine and a hand written note from the tech telling me he lightened the trigger a little as it was already pretty good. He told me about the free mag and that he put 32 rounds though it to test function and cleaned it. I even called Hi Point today to check up on it and the kind lady at the office checked into it for me and told me it should be here today!

HI POINT ROCKS!! My JHP .45 and C9 are both great guns!!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd never heard of them doing trigger work before... I would assume he probably just polished the parts to make it smoother. Any idea?
No I don't know what he did. I will be disassembling soon to install/modify a trigger so if I can seen anything I will report back.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just to report on the trigger feel. It is very nice. Smoother and lighter than before I sent it in. I put 50 rounds through it today after work and I like it a lot!

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I had the gun all apart to install a new trigger and I didn't see any sign of what they did to lighten it. No polish seen on the trigger components. Sear looked normal. I don't know. But its lighter for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.