Now they're burning the flag

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Oct 10, 2014.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I believe you last thread has been placed in the nether regions. As for burning the flag, I think it is wrong but as long as they purchased the flag that is their right. If they stole the flag they need to be arrested for theft and arson. Now if they try to burn my flag SGHTF.

3. bluharley

bluharley Member

Yea, the title might have been misleading!

4. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

I'd like to be standing in the crowd with a can of lighter fluid when they do it. ;)
    It would be funny to see them catch themselves on fire like those idiots from the ME do in videos.

5. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Tell me something...... How can it be considered racial profiling, if the guy shot at the cop first, and also by the way, is on trial for another weapons charge..... At least now the lamestream media is saying the thug shot first, not that he only had a sammich.....
    BTW....... Most Missourians don't claim St. Louis as part of us.... They're more Illinois Nazi type town...
    Chicago wannabes for the most part.
    Also kinda funny that they have THEIR president, THEIR att. General.... And they're still burning an American flag in protest... Egads, makes me wish for a Tiananmen Square response.....

6. Because anytime a white man shoots a black man. Regardless of circumstances. It's a hate crime

7. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

I THINK they have a problem with the officer finding them suspicious in the first place.

8. bluharley

bluharley Member

I wonder why, just look at the stats!

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

The fact that they are wrong doesn't change the fact it's understandable if you grow up and have lived your entire life in a community where it's instilled in you that there is 'them' and there is 'you' and 'them' are the enemy.

Fill in the 'you' and 'them' and it's pretty randomly interchangeable.
    White, Black, Asian, Hispanic........

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

That idiot kid had more then enough chances to straighten out. Instead he shoots at a cop and loses. Now people burn the flag and say what a sweat boy he was. BS his mamma did not raise him right. How many of us have had a Crappy upbringing but turned out or know of someone who did. Its usually because their mamma raised them right. Not some dead beat dad or bad friends. Listening to the news and you here ma say he was a good boy BS. She new what he was up to or she was just as messed up. Then the want a be preacher's come to town and preach hate. Still looking for their church haven't found it yet. Okay off the soapbox sorry for the rant.

11. Bull

I don't find it either understandable, or acceptable...... The us vs them ought to be normal people of any race, vs the drug dealers, thieves, and gang thugs....... If they didn't turn a blind eye, or even glorify that lifestyle, things wouldn't be as they are now.

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    If I had a dollar for every parent that has said,"My child would NEVER do that!"
    Or, "he wasn't in a gang"
    Or, "he doesn't do drugs!"
    Or "the cops just had it out for him"

I could retire.:rolleyes:

13. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Mom's be like....he was holding a sammich

[​IMG]

14. SWAGA

15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    We must pass laws against those evil sammich shaped guns.

Or is it gun shaped sammiches?:confused:

16. Bull

I roll "assault" sammich... ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1413045562.441468.jpg

17. SWAGA

The BBQ sandwich from 7-11 is a crime for sure.........

18. Bull

You're in Florida, I'd wager good bbq is thin there.

19. SWAGA

Ain't nuttin' wrong with our BBQ boy.....

[​IMG]

....but that abomination of a samwich from 7-11.....:mad:

20. Bull

Whatever....... Real BBQ has a pig as a mascot..... who the hell BBQ's gator?... I'll tell ya, a damn goofy Fluridian!