Number 2 son bought a 4095TS

Discussion in 'General Hi-Point Discussion' started by dabbler, Apr 18, 2015.

1. Took #2 son to a LGS that sells Hi Points (I got my JHP there). He got a 4095, the front grip, an xtra mag for about $350 otd. Looking forward to going out with him tomorrow to break it in.:D

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Cool!..... Range report when you get back!

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Buy the cheap Walmart Aluminum case Federal Ammo.
    It should eat anything you throw into it :D

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

That is why he is number 2 son, the number 1 son would of gotten the 4595. :D

Seriously though he will have a blast with it.

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Order all your extra mags for all HP's straight from Mom. Unless you are getting the ProMags

6. srb61

srb61 Member

Lol. ..# one son gets the 4095 plus the 40 cal pistol match. ..

7. #1 son had his fun with the Seals, now lives in PRMD. #2 son did Criminal Justice, wanted something for HD. I have the 45 pistol and a CCU for my G22 so I have a G22 and/or carbine and a G27. Carry one caliber of ammo when out.

8. planosteve

Pax River is nice, Maryland sucks.

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

Thank you Plano for translating, now what is Glock Ego Feds?

10. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Right!?! My 995 shoots raged holes with that at 25 yards. :confused:

11. planosteve

Funny very funny. The Feds think they are perfect.:D

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

Is that all ammo? If so I would look at the crown of the barrel, and the rifling if that's true. (disclaimer: I am no expert!) :blush:

13. srb61

srb61 Member

I was just teasing about calibers,some of the boys are crazy about their 45's,I've got the 4095 and the pistol match is on the wish list....

14. We went out this weekend in the wind and rain. The firearm was shooting low left for both of us. I think it may get better as we break it in but after another 100 rnds will see and if necessary will tweak the sights.

Glock Ego Fedis = In Glock I Trust

15. planosteve

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

Unintentional!

17. Tweaked the sights after about 200 rnds. Now the carbine is a nail driver. Man, smooth shooting and minimal recoil. There may be a 4595 in my future to go with the JHP. Learning to shoot a Ruger SP 101 2.25" barrel in 357 right now.

18. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Don't quite understand what your getting at. I mean my rifle groups so well, with the cheaper aluminum cased Federals, that it is just one ragged hole. I am wondering if you thought my rounds were "key holing" into the target? Maybe that stupid ? mark face I put on there? I should not have put that there...makes it confusing.

Last edited: May 2, 2015