Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself and two friends are trekking it 3 hours to a gun show next weekend. It's mostly because we just want to take a road trip. But we are looking to two 995's maybe a little cheaper than the local gun shop.

The shops are charging $235 plus tax, so if I can find one in the $200 range I'll grab it. But how does the NICS work at these shows? Do you still have to get the check? And what happens if you get a hold put on you, I'm not gonna drive back out in a few days, that would be a huge waste of time and gas.

Is there any way to avoid having a hold put on you?

·
Premium Member
1,537 Posts
Some are dealers, they do it there, some are private sellers they don't need to. Just like Me selling to you face to face. Till "he" changes it it is perfectly legal.
Look for the biggest, cheapest, most beat up piece of crap and buy it. Send it to HiPoint and they will re build it for you no matter how many owners, or how old. Mine is getting ready to go back for a tune up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.