Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wrong again big O. In the joint speech...you know the one where Wilson said "You lie!" ? Big O told a touching story about a man who the evil insurance companies denied coverage to because he didn't tell them about gallstones that he didn't even know about...they delayed his treatment and he died because of it. However he did NOT die because of it , in fact his policy was reinstated in less than 3 weeks and he rec'd a stem cell transplant and he died this year nearly 4 YEARS after the hiccup with the insurance. His sister told a house commitee in June that hear brother rec'd treatment that extended his life 3 yrs. Big O aids insist he "essentially got the story right because he lost coverage before he got the transplant"

UNBELIEVEABLE

Yeah Wilson is a racist. LOL

Liberal response anyone?

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Yes please do give us a link.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Sorry, my back is killing me and I get lazy when taking the pain meds. Thanks for the link.

This combined with all the other matters when he has mislead people are just destroying his credibility and rightfully so. I don't expect a President to be infallible but they need to be believable.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Any more if nobama opens his mouth it's probably a lie, but then he is just a typical politician anyhow!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Any more if nobama opens his mouth it's probably a lie, but then he is just a typical politician anyhow!
I dont begin to under estimate this guy by thinking him normal.

There is something special about the man too bad he choose to use his gifts in this fashion.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
I dont begin to under estimate this guy by thinking him normal.

There is something special about the man too bad he choose to use his gifts in this fashion.
I agree with you there and include bill clinton. Both could / can do a lot to help this country if they would apply themselves to normal thinking and logical ideas and not try to remake the country. But that will not happen !

·
Premium Member
36,070 Posts
That's because Clinton and Obama lack something most politicians lack: a backbone. Note, that malady is on both sides of the aisle, not just the left. I did notice that 12 Dems voted NOT to censure Mr. Wilson, while 7 Republicans voted FOR censure...which shows some backbone on both sides, I 'd say.

At least when Bush said things like that, even when they were lies, you knew HE wasn't lying. He was too dumb to know better, he'd say whatever his advisers told him.
You'd think this guy with his amazing intelligence, would do a little better...or maybe he just feels like we are too dumb or brainwashed to care?
I'm with Rhodes, this guy is something special...and not in a good way... :devilsidesmile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.