Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
What a bunch of BULL CRAP. If I had kids in that school they would be out of there in a flash. That's the same crap forced on kids wherever tyrannical governments exist and have existed. Now kids in my country (well it is New Jersey) are forced to sing praise to BHO! WTF is happing in my country????? :cantlook:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I cant wait to see how this is defended. think they will even try?

They will have to double up on the koolaide, its the only way.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
And all this time they've been telling us it is unconstitutional to promote religion in our schools! Guess we didn't have the right Messiah.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Well they butcher the constitution so this is a small thing. Sig...

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Beyond just the crap message being delivered, I'm a little bit angry that schools waste time on junk like that, but don't seem to be able to teach children the basics of how our government was founded or is supposed to work. I really hope that my daughter is someday thankful for the extra time we're spending teaching her in the evenings.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Wow, just another reason to home school the kids...geez New Jersey, you suck.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Song 1:
Mm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again (a true statement no matter who made it)
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay ( a true statement especially if your wife son or daughter are doing the
Mmm, mmm, mm! same work and getting less pay)
Barack Hussein Obama

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance ( true statement everyone deserves a chance)
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight (true statement and is the true american way)
Mmm, mmm, mm!
Barack Hussein Obama

Yes!
Mmm, mmm, mm
Barack Hussein Obama

so i guess if true statements are bad then yip its bad. but the 1 thing i do agree with you is that it shouldnt be taught in schools because of the church and state law .but everything they are teaching the children absolutely true. way better then teaching hate or swa stickers this isnt the old south were we take rights away. we now give to everyone. and they get them taken away by themselves for doing things wrong.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Equal work and equal pay is a stupid principal. Take surgeons for example, they work crazy hours and do tasks that are literally life or death. I don't have one bit of a problem with them making hundreds of thousands of dollars. The person that flips my burgers on the other hand, that's an easy job a monkey could do. They don't deserve hundreds of thousands of dollars, they deserve about $5/hour.

Everyone being equal was not what this country was founded on. If that's what it was founded on, we would have been founded on communism.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
He said that all must lend a hand
To make this country strong again (a true statement no matter who made it)
This country already is strong. What BO wants is to make it weaker. Ergo, a blatantly false statement per above.

He said we must be fair today
Equal work means equal pay ( a true statement especially if your wife son or daughter are doing the
same work and getting less pay)
Problem here is that "equal work" is a subjective statement. Does this mean newer workers should earn the same as more experienced workers? Peons should make the same as upper management? Roadies should make the same as the stars? Is productivity no longer a deciding factor? Or maybe workers at a small start-up company should make the same as those from a more established company?

No, this is just code for "From everyone according to ability, to everyone according to need." No matter how you spin it, the only objective/organic measure of pay is via the free market system.

He said that we must take a stand
To make sure everyone gets a chance ( true statement everyone deserves a chance)
So who isn't getting a chance right now in the USA? The statement is a straw man argument - promoting a false premise in order to enact some form of control over us.

He said red, yellow, black or white
All are equal in his sight (true statement and is the true american way)
Hmmmmmmmmm . . . .sounds disturbingly like another old childrens' hymn - "Red or yellow, black or white, they are precious in His sight. . ." BTW - the rest of that old hymn goes . . "Jesus loves the little children of the world."

Doesn't it disturb you that the teacher who penned this song needed to plagerize a sacred hymn about Jesus Christ the Messiah, then use that plagerization in reference to Barak Hussein Obama? :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
238 Posts
future if you really have to ask them questions then your really not up on current events or up on the united states as a whole. no need for me to post who isnt getting treated fair. thats already obvious in our society as a whole. also equal pay for egual work means exactly that. if 2 surgeons are in the same hospital with same ducation at the same job then they should get equal pay . correct or if 2 people are sweeping floors then they both should get equal pay . correct .if my wife does same job as your wife and then both have same education then they both should get equal pay. go ask your wife if she should get 2$ an hr less wen they have same qualifications. i gaurantee you she will say absolutely i should get the same as her.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Ah I thought you meant that "everyone should be treated the same" type bullcrap. I definitely agree that 2 people doing the same job with the same qualifications should get the same pay.

·
Registered
238 Posts
remember to compare apples and apples and oranges and oranges. not a surgeon with a mcdonalds worker. that is the reason so many have so many questions. because of spins.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
nobama will plead ignorance and he is ignorant, but the teacher should be fired. But with the way school boards are running the schools she will probably get a raise! :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
238 Posts
i agree with you ekim if the teachers are doing something they shouldn't im behind you 100% since they know the laws and rules on church and state. fire them .i agree.
now i bet a million dollars BO didnt make up this song and i also bet hes not there teaching them this song. so dont rag on BO rag on the teachers.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.