Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New forum-er from Central Virginia.

My dad got me into Hi-Points with the gateway drug of a 9mm carbine, and there's been no looking back.

My favorite weekend activity is dusting 4 inch targets at 130 yards with my $300 carbine while tacti-cool gentlemen and ladies shoot their 3 grand ARs at the 50. The carbine makes me giggle every time I go to the range.

Glad to be here with others who appreciate function over form.

·
Super Moderator
28,370 Posts
Hi all! New forum-er from Central Virginia.

My dad got me into Hi-Points with the gateway drug of a 9mm carbine, and there's been no looking back.

My favorite weekend activity is dusting 4 inch targets at 130 yards with my $300 carbine while tacti-cool gentlemen and ladies shoot their 3 grand ARs at the 50. The carbine makes me giggle every time I go to the range.

Glad to be here with others who appreciate function over form.
Quick run! It's too late for us, but there is still hope for you.

Oh. Welcome aboard.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Reactions: histed

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Good boy, blame it all on dad!!! ;)

And WELCOME!

I get "Is that a Hi-Point" just about every time I take mine to the range. Also get "What is that?" when I take my Kel-Tec Sub2000. Both guns make me giggle when I chootem.

·
Premium Member
35,668 Posts
Welcome to the group!

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Welcome to the forum, JHP owner from Florida here.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Welcome from the Great Southwest!! Gotta love the carbines! Fun fun fun!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ran 150 rounds through my C9 after work today at the local outdoor range. Had to sight in the new fiber optic sights I built.

Sighting in took about 3 rounds... the rest of them were because C9s are fun to shoot. :bounce:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts