Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just won an OD Green 40SW on GB. I have not seen any of these in our area which is why I got it off GB. Can these OD Green pistols still be ordered from Hi Point? Also I have seen one OD Green 45ACP. Did Hi Point make a Green 45 or was the one I saw a "Bubba" job?

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
As far as I know the OD 40 and .45 are still new pistols. I have a OD .45. so Yes the .45 is the same as the OD .40

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
yup those are factory. i still prefer my guns black. They look scarier for the gun grabbers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Where can you find those "new" for sale?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where can you find those "new" for sale?
I got mine "New" off Gunbroker, but have not found a new OD Green 45 yet. But I have not looked in a couple days either.

I want the green so I have one of each.

Are Hi Points going to be collectables? No.

But for some reason I like them and want one of each model they sell. I will probably have a hard time getting the "Comp" models, I haven't seen any in a while.

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
HP does not have an OD one for the C9.

·
Long Arm of the Law
631 Posts
I see more comp model on Auction Arms in both 380 and in 9. Might want to start looking on there. I got one of each from that site.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
My local LGS (Vances and Buckeye Outdoors) had a few OD green 45's. But they were $170. They are suppose to have an Anniversary sale starting next week. You can check their website for their flyer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts