Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these before? I just bought one (along with a spingfiled XD-9) I bought it for $175 brand new .The main reason i bought is because i like the green . The is Heavy as h#ll but i guess thats ok

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
I've seen them. 3 different places here have them. Hope you enjoy your green monster as much as I like my black beast.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I've got the JCP (.40s&w) in OD green. I dig it, it's got an interesting flatness to the color. The obviously plastic "mossy oak" grips arn't my cuppa though.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Yup have seen them a few times, in fact we just had this question about a week ago...

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm sorry of I'm insulting anyone's taste here, but those OD green Hi Points are butt UGLY in my opinion. I know they don't gotta be pretty to shoot good, but I have a reputation to uphold here, the UGLIEST gun I carry to the range is my WASR-10.

·
Premium Member
2,221 Posts
Has anyone seen these before? I just bought one (along with a spingfiled XD-9) I bought it for $175 brand new .The main reason i bought is because i like the green . The is Heavy as h#ll but i guess thats ok
The first JHP .45 I ever saw in person was OD green. I don't like the green myself, but if you like it, that's fine! A lot of people don't like the Hi Point at all! They have a right to be wrong!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yep...they sold the black .45 out from under me while I waited to get my paperwork back in, so Thursday I pick up mine in OD green as well.
I had my eye on the black, but I'm NOT waiting up to 6 months for the gun store's backorder to get filled.
The Green Meanie will go boom just the same as the black...plus it kinda matches my cammo BOB.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Since you had to get the green one................ why not call it the "HULK"?

·
Registered
339 Posts
Just picked up the 45G in OD green with camo grips and only paid 151.00 and 15.00 shipping for a total of 166.00 ! that's great considering I saw one yesterday at my local gun range/store and not only did they have 199.95 on it, they told me I didn't want that thing (it was black).

I have a C9 and finally got her dialed in so I thought, what the hey..... I give a 45G a chance! It is alot of fire power for not alot of cash, and the warranty is the best part of the whole program.

I only want one thing, and that is a way to get rid of the screw gun battery pack look on the magazine, anyone got a fix or recommendation?

Oh, the site has several more for sale and here's the link- www.auctionarms.com

JC

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.