OFFGRID magazine

Discussion in 'Survival Zone' started by Kosh4095, Jul 19, 2014.

1. laz

laz Member

my daughter just loves off-grid! I guess I did something right, just have to figure out what it is. :D

2. shubbell

shubbell Member

I like it. Do not always agree with it, however as of right now, that is what makes us free citizens. I have yet to buy an issue that I did not find something I liked. $10 ....I better!

Sent from my iPad using Hi-Point Forum

3. same here i dont always agree with every thing in it
    but shure found stuff i did'nt know was out there
    i am gonna bite on one of the crank radio's in the summer issue
    I got 2 of the life straws in the spring one . Amazon got love this magazine for sales

4. cktvt

cktvt Member

Anybody know what a subscription costs?

5. shubbell

shubbell Member

I have not seen a subscription offer for it.

I like the "American Survival Guide" which does offer a subscription.....

6. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Sounds like a good read,
    I have seen one somewhere I believe...
    Are there lots of ads?

7. plus 2 on "American Survival Guide" I never knew they made a EMP bags seen that in this issue.

I called recoil who Does the off grid ,NO subscriptions yet . 4 issues a year.
    there is some type of I phone app out now

Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  8. not very many add's. more of a review and recommendations price &size than adds . Then there are "what if "in the last few pages that are good to read, How long food will keep . ect
    same size/paper as the Recoil magazine

9. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    The magazine I saw had a normal load of ads.
    Must have been something else.
    Sounds like a good one, though!
    There is a .pdf download of similar type stuff, I need to dig it up and
    send it to you guys

10. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I ordered one online, unfortunately they were out of the first one. It was interesting and well written, but they lean more towards the high end equipment in the issue I got.

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Yeah..... I think most of the crowd here are more of the prepping on a buck fiddy kind.....

12. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

You can prep extremely well on a budget, you just need to plan properly. Water, Food, Shelter first. Then start on the other things. If you need a generator, wait until they go on sale and things like that. I figure if it gets bad real fast I am screwed living in a large metro area. If I get a bit of warning I can go north to my families farms in OK or south to the wife's family place. I can be loaded up and ready to go in about an hour. But I mainly plan to stay in place until I see what is going on.