Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what the deal with this thing. I took a buddy to the range last week and let him punch a couple rounds through paper with the 995 and he loves it. But he wants the 4595 with the new stock, Any info would be great.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
you and however many member there are here are also waiting. there have been a ton o posts about this and the verdict from HP was 'sometime this fall' which most people take as 'sometime late this year or early next year'

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
http://hipointfirearmsforums.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=5854&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= This is one of the many posts on this forum as you can see this is a popular topic of discussion. Im guessing next spring for the roll out, but they will be gone before you can blink!! They need to have a waiting list you can put a deposit down.
I'd love to get on that waiting list REAL early so that I'd have a chance of shooting it some time THIS year.
I'd even be willing to put a deposit down on it but I would like to know the price they will be selling for ahead of time.

I can just see it now. They will be selling Pre-Ordered 4595's on Gunbroker for 50% more than they actually will sell for :shifty:
Then they will ship it to you "whenever" :eh:

·
Registered
27 Posts
4595 introduction

we are hi-point dealers and don't know anymore than you do about the 4595.. my guess .. just that, my guess... i sthat the recent supreme court decision may get the thing introduced. I would not blame hi-point for not investing too heavily in that new project with a chance that a negative opinion could have made it useless to them. Now, they may have one serious question removed that allows them to make the investment in the 4595.. hope so.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome Baytree. Nice to hear from a stocking dealer's view point. Thanks for the information or even a well reasoned guess. We've been awaiting the introduction of this creature for a long time.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
IF you all would stop buying up ALL the Hi Points as fast as they make em they would have time to make the 4595. BUT NOOOO ya all gotta keep the dern factory going just so you can have 20 or 30 Hi Points for your collection. [ NONE of you will admit it but I KNOW you have been stocking up on them :wink: ]

And Primal Seal has been stocking up on the titanium firing pins as well [my sources have been keeping me up to date on you Bubba :wink: ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.