Oh My God

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by planosteve, Jan 17, 2015.

1. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

On Bourbon St. and I am stuck on both OMG and LMFAO. Will send picks when I get home.

2. Browning 9 Guy

Browning 9 Guy Premium Supporter Member

OK

Plano I hope things are OK for you. Don't let the wine, women & song become overwhelming. Remember home is where the heart is.

3. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    So what if your heart is with the wine women and song? :D

4. planosteve

Wife is with me and we are both laughing.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Will the pix be Lounge OK or Darkrooms OK? :eek:

6. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Brother if you are in 'nawlins you have to bring me a Central Market muffuletta!
    I love the French Quarter, its a constant live show with no admission to watch. :D

7. planosteve

At the WW2 museum now taking lots of pics. This place is awesome.

8. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Rub it in why don't you.... :(

9. planosteve

10. planosteve

All the locals told us to go to Franks a couple of doors down from Central Market. We did and the locals were right. My wife the muffuletta expert claimed that Franks was better. I had the oyster po'boy and it was great the prices were good too.

11. planosteve

Here are a couple of safe pictures from Bourbon St.

Attached Files:

12. At that size, no matter what the picture is of, it'll be safe, I can't see a damn thing!

13. RedRaptor22

RedRaptor22 Member

Oh geez, I work on the north side of the interstate off canal and tend to avoid the quarter. Last time I went it broke out raining so we left, the next day on the news like six people were shot down there, but people are shot every night in and around the quarter.

Just remember, people needing asking for bus money mean drug money, and only the ugly women around there have waginas.

14. planosteve

Sorry for the potato quality here they are again after I downloaded them to my laptop.

Attached Files:

15. planosteve

I will start a thread about the WW2 museum later. That place was awesome and I didn't have enough time to fully enjoy it. I will be going back and spending at least a full day there.