Oh no, my gun money...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Mar 9, 2015.

1. bluharley

bluharley Member

I have to have a tooth pulled, $400:eek: I could buy a decent gun with that....damn. What happened to going to the dentist and he did it all? Now I have to go to a surgeon to get a damn tooth pulled? Cha-ching!

2. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

I have had to have 4 cut out over the past 10 yeayears or so. I feel for you.

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I've got a pair of pliers..... I'll even spring for a bottle of crown royal to numb Ya..... 199.99$ if you sign up in the next fifteen minutes!

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :rofl:
    Use the proper level of strength, get it in one YANK!!!

5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

That sucks.

Sorry, man. :(

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

6. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Yeah...no teeth sucks.......lol

7. yeah, its a lot more fun to shoot when your teeth dont hurt

8. Altic sazquatch

Altic sazquatch The Chair-Crippler Member

I had my appendix removed last July. Unfortunately I'm still paying for it. But with taxes this year I was barely able to get my first handgun. Hope your finances bounce back and you can get the gun you want!!

9. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

You could always do like one of my dad's buddies. Get stinkin' drunk, clamp on a vice-grips, and pull it yourself. Then, wake up the next morning to find you pulled the wrong one. :eek:

10. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I you act now, he'll double your order for free, just pay extra shipping and handling charges.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

You could buy 3 1/2 Hi Points for that?

12. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I'm so glad my health insurance covers dental and vision with no co-pays.

13. bluharley

bluharley Member

Well, hope I don't disappoint you guys, but my tooth ache is subsiding. It got so bad the whole side of my head was piercing with pain, couldn't really tell if it was the tooth or something more serious. This morning it had come down a little, and I am sure it's the tooth. Been getting better all day. So if it's better tomorrow, I'll cancel my $400 appointment, get some insurance for $10/mth, and see if they can save it for $400!

14. Rachgier

Get some cheap fish antibiotics to deal with the abscess, then have them do a simple extraction for $75. lol

15. tjulian

tjulian Member

I know what you mean. I think the head gasket let go on my old truck tonight. There goes my 995ts and a few other things.

16. bluharley

bluharley Member

I think that $400 IS a simple extraction. The dentist doesn't pull nothing, I have to go to a surgeon.

17. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Didn't barbers pull teeth out until the 19th century?

18. Rachgier

Damn. That's not much of a dentist. I go to a place that does everything. I had my kids getting their 6 month check-up and cleaning with one dentist while I was getting a refit on my dentures a couple of chairs down. They have their own labs and everything. I'm arguing with my insurance company to get the dental implants done there so I don't have to f*ck with this upper plate anymore.

19. bluharley

bluharley Member

I'm in Florida, f***ing the old people is the name of the game down here. Maybe there is a one stop shop here somewhere, but it might be hard to find. I called a dentist to pull my tooth, they referred me to an oral surgeon, no discussion.

20. Rachgier

Florida has a pretty good pill mill. Use the pain from the abscess to get a scrip for pain meds, pill mill it, sell the pills, and use the profits to pay for the dental procedure AND have enough left over for gun money. Problem solved. :D