Oh Yeah...We Back!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by LongShotMfg, Sep 6, 2014.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Our Ebay listing are up and running again. Not all of them, but some. Our Amazon listings and acct is supposed be operational at the end of next week. Website will be changed to bestwork with our new Amazon listings. Oh yeah, we comin back bigger an better than ever. Screw eBay! We'll use them until we can't stomach it anymore and then...on to bigger and better things....like successful sales and marketing.
    j.

2. Cool, I've been thinking about getting a top rail so the optics move around a bit less. Are you guys planning on producing them with black finish, or can we special order that? I think the bare metal looks a bit gaudy IMO.

3. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Everything we make is also available with a black anodized finish. If the listing doesn't specify it or give you a choice of finish, just drop us a note when you make the purchase payment that you want it in black. Pricing is the same for brushed aluminum or black anodized finish.
    j.

4. Very nice. I'll probably be blowing my paycheck on some aluminum rails this Friday then :D

Where do you guys ship from?

5. RobbK

RobbK Member

Gratz on getting things straitened out. I hope Ebay stays off your toes

6. Just installed the low profile scope rail and bottom rail on my 995. Fit like a glove and went on with no problems. The fit and finish was as good as any I've ever seen. Thanks LongShot!!!!

7. I just saw their barrel shrouds on Amazon... WOW! What a selection! Just go to Amazon and type in "Longshot hi point". These guys are great.

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Just let us know if you decide to develop a right side charging handle kit. I will be most grateful.

9. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We are still looking into coming up with our own Right-side charging handle...not ready to make it yet. When we DO come out with our own design, it will include the ability to still incorporate a "Hold-open" feature. For now, the only option I have come across is the one offered by Brass Stacker....which I don't think has the ability to "Hold-open."...but I could be wrong about that.

On our LongShot products, we work really hard on designing stuff that installs easily and fits as perfectly as possible...as well as improve on original factory offerings and shooting accuracy.

BTW...our team here would like to express our sincere thanks to the many HP forum members for all the positive critique and compliments toward both our products and our customer service. THANK YOU! And yes, we are finally up and running on Amazon...not completely, but at least we now have a presence there. Hopefully Amazon will not disappoint us in the same ways that eBay did. So far, we have 156 Hi-Point products listed in our Amazon store...and more to come. Official announcements about it to come soon.
    j.

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

I wouldn't expect you will produce anything other than the best.

Perhaps I will make a call or email them and see if the right side handle has the hold open feature.

11. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

12. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thank you!

BTW, the photos each only show one rail, but the price is for 2 rails, both a Left & Right side. Black anodized or brushed aluminum, same price.

And soon we will be offering some newly designed Side rails for the Original 995 with the plastic factory stocks. There is gonna be a a pair of fitted aluminum plates that will fit & mount into the contoured pockets on the fore-end. Each plate will have a threaded hole pattern to enable mounting either our side rails or, whatever else you may want to bolt on. Additionally, they will be configured to accept anything that uses the Magpul M-Lok camming nut system. We now have permission from Magpul to incorporate their M-Lok system into our products. By the time 2015 arrives we expect to be adding a whole bunch of new and innovative stuff into the marketplace. Lots of things in the planning works.

Yes, some things come to fruition on time, and some things take longer than expected to become available, but we eventually get them out there.
    j.

13. I know this is the Carbine forum but I gotta say I would LOVE to see a few items for the C9: First would be a rail set up specifically for the C9 and Second would be a sleeve the allows the use of the 995 mag in the C9 to eliminate the wobble (a sleeve similar to what ProMag uses but shorter -just like what Panoz did). IMHO if you guys had something like that available some C9 owners would be tripping over one another beating a path to your door waving cash in their hands...

14. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Thanks for the input and idea, but a sleeve would either be a molded part or, a stamped sheet metal part....neither of which we do here in our facility. We operation consists of mainly CNC milling and turning and, a full array of manual machining capabilities. Also, as of yet, we have not produced any accessories for pistols. At some point we are going to produce something for them, but not right now.
    j.

15. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

i really like your products you're offering but it would be really cool if you could offer these in coyote tan , flat dark earth or OD . I've got a really nice desert camo paint job on my 995TS and having those rails in these colors would be a very nice touch

coyote tan rails would work awesome on my carbine !!!!:D

[​IMG]

16. TNTRAILERTRASH

USMC_VET that looks might festive! It's says, "let's party!"

17. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We CAN provide them with the Aluma-Hyde II coating in Coyote Tan. This has been mentioned in previous posts a few months ago. Buy the rails with the brushed aluminum finish and merely state that you would like the coyote tan finish. No charge for the coated finish, but a few extra days to allow it to properly cure.
    j.

18. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

as you can also see on the photo of some of our shrouds...

Attached Files:

19. badshot

badshot Member

I just installed LongShot's spool charging handle and mag bumpers. Like the top rail and bottom rail that I ordered from LongShot a couple weeks ago, the products and customer service are excellent. HP's should come with this spool charging handle from the factory - it is a HUGE improvement. The mag bumpers also improve the factory design, making mag changes much easier. Very nice work Jerry!

Attached Files:

20. Damn, that spool charging handle is EXACTLY what I think a charging handle should look like. Guess Longshot is going to get more of my hard earned $$$.

Question, looking at your website you have a 'roller shaped' handle in addition to the 'spool shaped'. Is the bolt recessed into the end of the 'roller shaped' handle like it is in the picture of the 'spool shaped'? Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014