OK...here it is (pics)

Discussion in 'Gun Gallery' started by Biggunz, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Finally got the ATI stock fitting properly with a little persuasion from a round file !

Put on a red dot I had laying around, and a bi-pod to hold her study for the pic.
    [​IMG]

This red dot is in the mail and hopefully arrives soon. It has red and green dots. Also the cantilever mount is see thru...I'd like to figure a way to integrate the iron sights with it seeing how it has a small footprint and I may be able to have it just forward of the rear sight. I'll need some time to figure that one out !
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah, and I'm definitly going to need a trigger and charge handle combo when available !!!

2. Also, possible range report this friday...weather permitting (mid 60's here for past 2 days, but I am sure it will snow as soon as I open the gun safe !! ) :roll:

3. Cool. where are you getting the scope from? I like it.

4. stremph

stremph Guest

The Aimpoint clone looks nice, but I'm interested in knowing what kind of red-dot you have mounted on it right now. Looks like a good low-mount scope. I love my BSA holo-style red dot, but it rides too high for a good cheek weld.

BTW, where'd you order that Aimpoint clone from? Thinking about one for my AR.

5. The aimpoint knock off came from E-Bay ($40)

The red dot on it now is a Barska 1" - got it from Sportsmanguide.com ($14.00 includes rings)

My big head forces my line of sight higher than that Barska, therefore I went with something a little higher, and in my opinion, a little more tactical looking. :D

6. Looks good man let us know how that Aimpoint clone works out for you. Need a range report on that one!!!!

7. Sweeeet! Now doesn't that feel good?