OK Let's show them they can't push US around!!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Apr 9, 2008.

1. I have a hard drive once that gave me fits. Finally got my data off of it then smashed it with a sledge hammer. Threw a cell phone down when it kept dropping calls. But those are good ideas to use electronics for targets.

2. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Instantly reminded me of my cell phone from about 3 yrs ago. I hated that thing and the day my replacement showed up i threw it out of my truck at 70 then set it on fire and shot it w/ Heavy Dove Load. I think it was crying "low battery" before i shot it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Quite funny, I'm actually going to do the same thing with my Blackberry 7250 when i get a chance to shoot again. (It has the red light of death, I've wiped and reprogrammed it many times to no avail) Is the process and taking pictures of the actions we take upon problemsome gadgets kind of sadistic, or are they just a way to vent? I think it's the only way to vent... a la Office Space. :)

4. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

I was letting the machines know who's boss just had to get pictures This stupid phone would ring all the time w/ no one on the line, Call others randomly, and die w/ "low battery warning" on a full charge.

I had the brilliant idea of pulling the speakers wires apart to get an arc then calling it while soaked in gas. It didnt work, but would have been awesome. instead i had to throw a match and blast it on the next ring.

was very satisfying but honestly tossing it out the window while i was talking on the phone was the best. (of course there was no other cars and i turned around to pick it up)

5. p7196

p7196 Guest

Ha! I got so mad at my Nokia 1100 that I picked up my wifes and mine and threw both out the window @ 85mph.

6. Ask Primal:

It wasn't just SpongeBob that had a bad day---

A cell phone had a death match with 7.62x54 ball that day too!

:mrgreen:

7. p7196

p7196 Guest

I blew up a brick phone once by putting 10 m80s on it

8. I rip a razor in half once. Not at the flip part, but that the keypad. I wish I didn't do that so I could have shot it.
    I have a phone that is unusable somewhere around here, but can't find it.

9. When Married with Children first came out, (back in my single drinking days), I though Al was a god. It was my very favorite show of all to watch.

About the 4th or 5th episode that came out, my TV cut out in the middle of the show, so I executed it.

TV tubes make an interesting noise when pierced, and that is some thick glass in the front.

You have to understand that this was before Tivo or any of that, so I missed it with no chance of seeing it again for years and I was really upset.

I no longer drink and shoot, or drink at all for that matter :shock:

10. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

damn.

11. p7196

p7196 Guest

I wouldn't want to be walthams tv. Think what he might do to it if he can't find his remote. :lol:

12. I used to have a bit of an anger problem, have done really well over the years learning how to control it. One nice thing about getting older, you actually do mature more LOL