Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
That thing cost more than a C-9 does in iteself..... Find yourself a rail and drill and tap it into the bottom of your C-9 :)

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Doesn't the compensated versions of each gun have a rail on the compensator?
I'd just do that instead of paying a buttload for that device.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I dont think you can buy a comp to fit non comp guns because on the comp guns. the barrel is slightly longer to accomodate the comp.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
You really don't need a rail on the C9, it's just waste. Carried mine for work the last 5 years and never needed the crap on it. Learn to use a flashlight crossarm method and you will be all set.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
You really don't need a rail on the C9, it's just waste. Carried mine for work the last 5 years and never needed the crap on it. Learn to use a flashlight crossarm method and you will be all set.
Well, I take my airsoft seriously, and when me and some friends did a night game a while ago, I looked up how to best use a flashlight with a pistol... The crossarm method always felt unstable and difficult for me.

www.nrapublications.org/si/hb_handgun.html

I prefer the Chapman, myself...

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Chapman is good too but I really like the stability of cross arm or Harries myself. Easier to rest my gun hand.

Bad thing about having the light on your weapon is you can't use it as a club if needed. I've been in situations where I have had to smack someone with it that stepped up beside me as I was holding my weapon on a guy who had a knife in his hand. With the light on the weapon you'd have to use your hand.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Chapman is good too but I really like the stability of cross arm or Harries myself. Easier to rest my gun hand.

Bad thing about having the light on your weapon is you can't use it as a club if needed. I've been in situations where I have had to smack someone with it that stepped up beside me as I was holding my weapon on a guy who had a knife in his hand. With the light on the weapon you'd have to use your hand.
Could ya just whack 'em with the rifle? Bring the butt up on their chin or something?

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I'm talking HANDGUN here!! I do have a minimag on my 4095 where teh laser would be. I replaced the laser with a minimag flashlight.

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I'm talking HANDGUN here!! I do have a minimag on my 4095 where teh laser would be. I replaced the laser with a minimag flashlight.
Ah, I thought you were talking about a flashlight attached to the gun... Heck, just pistol-punch 'em.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts