Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But first someone tell me where I can find a left handed paddle holster for a C9. Looked on the Fobus sight...no joy :( So if any lefties have a lead on where I can find such a critter please post. The holster that came with the pistol is a righty of course and butt ugly to boot :wink: Guess I can sell or give away. And while it's on my mind(what little there is left...get it...left) are the mags. for the C9 supposed to be "drop free" or is that something that will take some tweaking also?

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
I couldnt find one either...but I did find a double triple brand holster w/ spare mag puch at my local surplus store for a good price($14...I think).
It works for me becuase its an ambi holster....and im not into speed draw.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that may be the way I hafta go...thanks

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
http://shop.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=359179

The large size works very well with the HP C9. I just tossed on a belt with the holster and the C9 in the 1st pic. The 2nd pic shows the gun with a shirt pulled up, the 3rd pic is with the shirt down. Awkward taking pics like this, but it shows that the C9 can be hidden easily with just a shirttail.
No comments please on the excessive size of the other body parts.

:)

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
I copied this from another topic. Another member tried these and seemed to like them. Not the perfect answer, but a viable solution. They come with the loop that allows IWB wear also. I already have too much else IWB.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
for lefty's the Uncle Mikes Mirage Super Belt Slider in size 16

This is the same thing as a Pancake holster and comes with a reversible snap thumb break.

You can get them here...www.opticplanet.com

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Uncle Mike's also makes an IWB for lefties. I accidentally bought one. They have a felt type material on the outside to help hold it in place and a moisture wicking material with a slick finish on the inside.
I would sell you mine, but I just resewed it to make it an IWB double mag holster. Sorry.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
OK so I'm a lefty...so sue me

No we won't sue ya..........Just break it and you will have to learn to use your right hand! :wink: Just joking of course but I believes Uncle Mikes makes a paddle back for lefties as well as us abnormal folks [and also for the righties as well] By abnormal I mean ambidextrious like myself :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.