Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pdf ammo,,,, hp or other i am worried about ftftire mostly.. grirp slip ones?? product hogie tire tube other?? lets set up a q and a thing with a pole some guys here are smart and know how to do that help pls

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Wow, that wins the award for worst spelling and least cohesive post I have ever seen.

Gun: Hi-Point C9, no problems yet!
Grips: Butler Creek Size Large & Skateboard tape on the slide
Ammo: Winchester White Box 100 rounds 9mm FMJ for $20 at Walmart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i thought this was high point forum . not NAA or kimber . sorry its been a very long day up for 19 hrs i will use spell check next time regards.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i totally agree. i mean i have bad grammer, but DAMN. what are u even talking about?

Weapon: HP 45 ACP
Grips: Stock
Ammo: Remminton UMC FMJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cut the man some slack and show some understanding. Remember where you are! This is a friendly place.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok had a nap.small but good . fist question. best personal defence ammo for c9 ,, want no feed problems? 2nd grip add ons what is best>?

·
Registered
663 Posts
i thought this was high point forum . not NAA or kimber . sorry its been a very long day up for 19 hrs i will use spell check next time regards.
It is the HP forum. And we are not nitpicky like most others can be, but Dude. You go back and read that first post, you got to admit it is ROUGH and hard to decipher.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I use Winchester silvertips 147 grn myself and a Houge Univeral grip on my baby this IS my duty weapon [Armed Security]

AS for the first post don't worry bout it. After 19 hours I don't think I could even think clearly to posy ANYTHING :wink:

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I use Federal Tactical HST 147 grain +p you have to search for it as it is not normally sold to the public but it is legal for us to buy as its only a Federal rule!

·
Registered
799 Posts
I support the sticky :twisted:

As for ammo jacketed hollowpoints find some that your baby loves to eat and keep alot of them around

Grips I like a plain old innertube I have had a hogue uni slip on b4 and they are OK but I prefer the tackyness of an innertube.

Glad you got some sleep, but hey next time you get really tired throw up another post that one cracked me up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hotprops my 9 seems to eat the Win jacketed hollowpoints with the 147grain. It will eat them like a kiid with candy. But I have put everything imaginable through mine and never a hiccup with any of them. Some of these guys have a picky 9mm. Just don't waste your money on buying stuff like hydra-shok or anything like that thinking they will do a better job. Hydra shock is a myth as well as any ammo claiming a better kill or quicker kill by the shock notion some one came up with.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
If you can get them, since they are for law enforcement only, !47gr winchester ranger +P+. My C9 comp laves em.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts