Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My toes' little buddies:

• [li]S&W Model 66 .357 Magnum[/li]
    [li]Hi-Point Model JHP .45ACP[/li]
    [li]CVA .50 smokestacks (2)[/li]
    [li]Remington Nylon 66 .22[/li]

It's a small start and I hope to add more. Well, no more toes - just firearms.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
nice collection i like the 357 best though oh nice toes too

i am an okie aswell

yunggunz

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice collection.. Love the Nylon 66. I have one too. Having a little trouble with mine though..... :'(
Funny you should mention that. My Nylon 66 hasn't been feeling well lately either. I took it out this week to fire a few rounds and it will not fire all the time. It'll leave a little dent on the rim and not fire at all. When the thing does fire, it doesn't always feed the next round or it may not fire the next round. I don't think it's fired off more than three in a row in years. I'm not sure what's going wrong with it. I took it to a gunsmith a few years ago thinking the firing pin was the problem but I can't tell that it was replaced. It worked OK for a little while but the problem came back. I'm a little saddened by this turn of events too. :'(

nice collection i like the 357 best though oh nice toes too

i am an okie aswell

yunggunz
Hello fellow Okie! I agree - the 357 is an awesome pistol. My Dad bought it new in the mid to late 70s to use as a service revolver. Right after he bought it, he was issued one just like it so he stored it. A few years ago, he pulled it out of storage and gave it to me for home protection.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
thats awsome nothing like a gift from the old man

·
Registered
301 Posts
Nice to see another okie on here lol. nice guns. :cool2:

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
yeah thats what i thought oklahoma rocks 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts