Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
krupp, i was told you were the man to askwalnut sporter stock says interarms on the plastic butplatemauser modelo argentino 1909 deutsche waffe-und munitionsfabriken berlin on the reciver and 30-06 on the barrel all serial# match a9802 and some picture or 2 hands holding a mushroom? in a circlewith a bow at the bottom and the sun at the top? was it a good buy? onle 16 rounds fired since the 70's?

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
even though it has been sporterized it is still a good buy, but please take it to a gunsmith to have it checked out before firing it, the mauser made for argentina never was original in that caliber, that is a redo that was done by god knows who. it is a german made receiver done under contract for the argentine govt.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill put a pic for my avitar this weekend its a pretty rifle
any more info? it looks like it was done py a pro but you know what they say about looks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill make that happen tomorrow will you be on?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks did you get my pm?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
man i hate that camera and please pay no attention to the floor im trying to figure this out, im not computer savvy but i think that one of the links will let you see the whole rifle as well as me,my wife, and two of the girls. the old girl[the mauser]has no rust,clean bore and riflingand CAL 30-06 stamped on the barrel
ill try to get some batter pictures

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well what do you think?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.