Old links about anti-gunners

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Back2School, May 20, 2014.

1. Back2School

Back2School Member

Just saw these for the first time today. Makes me wonder about some people whom the left idealizes (even though I consider myself a centrist).

Anti -gunner Mark Wahlberg:
    http://www.keepandbeararms.com/information/XcIBViewItem.asp?ID=2360

"Kill the n-----s! Kill the n-----s!" Marky and his brave band screeched maniacally. "We don't like black n-----s in the area, so get the f--- away," they warned, giving chase.

The next day, encountering their victims again, heroic leading man Marky and company repeated their performance and succeeded in hitting two girls with rocks."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/back-day-marky-marks-rap-sheet-0

"Here are portions of selected Massachusetts court documents detailing Wahlberg's former intolerance for, among others, "slant-eyed ****s" and black children. These attacks resulted in a jail stint for Wahlberg"

2. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Inner city anger? I don't know, what are you trying to say with your statement?

3. Back2School

Back2School Member

not a statement, just had no idea this guy was this kind of trash. Never knew it.

The fact that many people will stand up and support a guy like this on things like being anti gun amazes me. Or would actually have him in a movie is amazing.

Then compared what happened to people like Paula Dean or Brendan Eich.

4. SWAGA

Everybody has skeletons in their closet.
    Even 'celebrities', I think he has redeemed himself, don't you think?

5. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

how so? by making records and movies?

6. SWAGA

So do you want to be held accountable for what you did when you were 16-20 ish?

For the rest of your life?

Aren't you the same guys defending Donald Sterling....?

Mumble mumble he can say what he wants free country mumble mumble?

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Everyone who isn't a celeb usually is held accountable.

8. bws

bws Member

Freedom of speech can be a real ***** sometime, but nowhere in the Constitution does it protect anybody from the ramifications of being insulted or offended. That being said, unless someone is inciting a riot, being slanderous or perjuring, it's not a crime to be ignorant or stupid. Wahlberg is a limousine liberal, like the rest of the Hollywood elites. Sterling is just an entitled, self-important, cranky old rich dude, who was dumb enough to get involved with a chick who was just greedier than he was. He loses his basketball team and a substantial amount of his net worth and she makes out like a bandit with face time on TV and various appearances. Personally, I could care less about the clippers and their drama. The same damn thing happened to Marge Schott, when she owned the Reds. What people tend to forget is that she did more good with all of the charities she supported than any bad she did with shooting her mouth off

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

It's also a little different talking on the phone, being illegally recorded, and shouting stuff on the street corner. Neither may be politically correct, but one was said to be heard, one wasn't.

10. bluebone

bluebone Duke of Sarcasm Member

i dont recall donald sterling ever beating a guy to the point of blinding him in one eye. face it, this guy is a common street thug who got rich. if he didnt make it big he would prolly be in prison. as it is he committed crimes to the point that he'll never be able to own a gun. so he cant stand the thought that others can own guns but he cant. he has to demonize others rather than accept his failures as a person. he hasnt learned at all, his jealousy of those who have rights that he lost is very apparent.