Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, anyone get one of these? I bought it with credit card, $269.97, I made 4 payments of $67.49 amonth. You had to be a member to get it at $269.97. Non member is $299.97. I got a Certificate of Authenticity with this. I couldn't pass up on this deal. I have shot about 60 rounds(8mm, 8x57mm) NO problem, just my shoulder hurt some(SMILE). Do you guys think I got a good deal?

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
what type of turk is it? I have 9 turkish mausers from 1903 to 1940. I love them, they are some of my favorite mausers to shoot. I am also a member of sportsmans buyers club but I only buy ammo in large quantities on the 4 payment plan.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Krippp, It is the straight grip stock. I do have another Mauser...guy said it was a chech republic 8mm. Now, I am deaf. I was not born deaf. My Dad was in the war that had orange gas...I think. I didn't go deaf untill I was 20 something. Anyway, this guy that I was talking to at the gun shop, I bought the gun to him and he could SEE the whole gun, this gun has writing on it, I can't read it. I think the guy was full of crap. He wanted to buy it off of me. I think it was that I was deaf and he thought I was dumb and he could make a GOOD deal selling the gun. I told the guy about 4 times that I don't want to sell. This gun will pass on to my (5 year old) son. For some reason, he would keep on about that the gun would not sell any more, any higher on the price. I think the guy was trying to buy it off me for cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.