? On 995 accuracy?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Grant, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Grant

Grant Member

If you have one consider this as what it will do. 30rds at 25 yds with a reflex sight. Just 1 shot out of the 9 ring.

Attached Files:

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

Your looking dangerous, Grant!

3. one_crazy_dude

one_crazy_dude Member

I just picked a ts up. Can't wait to shoot. I hope my P.O.A. is as good as yours. Good shooting.

4. The reflex sights make one heck of a difference. I did OK with mine then I put the reflx on and it was just wow. Lots easier for these old eyes to sight and hit.

5. Grant

Grant Member

That one flier did hack me off a little.

6. USMC_VET

USMC_VET Supporting Member

nice shooting !!!:D ,this is from my 995TS using a Vortex strikefire red dot with a 3x flip to side magnifier at 25 yrds

this was free hand not supported or bench rest ,center target was using/sighting in my 45 deg offset sights

[​IMG]

7. Grant

Grant Member

This is a great shooter. Really has surprised me.

8. Civil_Response

Civil_Response Firearms Instructor Member

Yeah, it is a great shooting carbine. Last week I shot 1/2" groups at 25 yards after sighting it in with a TRS-25 co-witness setup.

My son (age 6) even put a hole in the center dot with it. :cool:

Very pleased.

9. Bluehawk

Bluehawk Member

Anyone have 50-100 yard experience with the 9mm and .45 TS carbines?

10. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

11. This is my 50 yard target. 35 Shots @ 50 yards. Six of the shots in the lower left quadrant were sight-in shots.

[​IMG]

I used my bi-pod on a concrete shooting bench at an outdoor 50 yard range. Ammunition was cheap 9mm FMJ, maybe even Tula steel case (it was the summer of 2013, and I don't recall exactly).

[​IMG]

This is my 50 yard offhand target . . . .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  12. i can hit a paper plate at fifty yards all day long with a 995TS using open sights.

13. one_crazy_dude

one_crazy_dude Member

Been doing a lot of shooting with my ts and a cheap reflex sight from sportsmanship guide. Here are post-it's at 35 yards. ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1418185520.785248.jpg

What a fun gun to shoot and with ammo prices dropping I can shoot 9mm all afternoon.

14. Hot-Shot

Hot-Shot Member

Shot mine at the 100 yds using a 39x40 tru glo scope on a windy day
    [​IMG]

15. 35 shots at 50 yards (six of the hits around 8:00 are sight in shots) . . . .

[​IMG]

Shot from my 995TS as shown with a UTG 5 MOA Circle Dot sight and using the bipod on a concrete table at the outdoor range . . . .

[​IMG]

Oops . . . . Please disregard and delete. I didn't realize that this was an old thread.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014