once again hi point goes above and beyond!!!

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by coreyb, Mar 28, 2016.

1. coreyb

coreyb Member

Once again I am proud to be a part of the Hi Point family. There customer service is second to none. I had been having tons of problems with my 10 round magazine in my c9 have sent it back to MoM twice and was still not satisfied so I decided to just swap for the 8 rounder. So it's has been about a week since I returned it the Last time, so I just decided to call and check the status, and I was extremely happy to find out that my package had been mailed and not only did it include the magazine I was swapping out, but also an extra 8 rnd magazine and a set of speed loaders, for all my trouble. I have never been as happy with anyone's customer service as I am now

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I am GLAD to hear it!!!

3. misterjhpc9

misterjhpc9 Member

Best customer service ever. I'm fortunate to never have needed to send mines in after 5 years and about a thousand rounds through both.

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have bought many broken, beat up, missing parts guns, with ALL intentions of sending them back to MoM. With only a few exceptions with Haskell Mfg, I have always been impressed with HP's customer service!!!