One dead one injured during attempted breach at NSA

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by SWAGA, Mar 30, 2015.

1. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Two drunk guys dressed as women.

3. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Nah... just two liberals showing up for work all coke up and late for their government job. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4. SWAGA

I'm pretty sure these two were not secret service......

5. I was talking to one of my friends the moment it happened; he works at NSA and he was like, "I got no idea what's going on. This is NSA and I'm completely in the dark as to what's going on fifty yards away. I chew on the irony."

6. This mornings local news said the two transvestites had went to a motel with a 60 year old man the night before, while he slept, they stole his SUV and supposedly just took a wrong turn...lol...

I LOL not because the one got killed and the other is in bad shape, but they also found a gun and cocaine in the SUV, so I LOL at this quite perfect example of ....

INSTANT KARMA....:rofl:

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Well, let's be honest here, why wouldn't people think they could just crash the NSA party? Apparently it's easy to slip past allegedly massive security and waltz right in to contact with highly secure and sensitive people/locations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So I can understand why someone might have thought a physical breach to be plausible. :p

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

8. SWAGA

9. talon

talon the banned wagon

It must be real because it hasn't been blown up to insane proportions and over sensationalized by the media to distract us from anything.

10. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Which means it probably was instigated by some left wing nut jobs....

11. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    I used to like the thought that folks on the over pass could look up her dress. Thanks for ruining that.

12. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Why do you think all the guys on the poster are running toward her.

13. FlashBang

Alright... I'll be the one to say it: she looks like she is getting ready to take a dump. :rofl:

14. talon

talon the banned wagon

"Little Johnny, it seems we will be seeing the Geand Canyon after all!"

15. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Nope. I think she just lost her balance when she bumped the bridge while trying to get her twerk on. As for the car that's in her hand, the driver parked under her to admire the view and didn't have the decency to throw a couple of dollars on the road/stage for her.

16. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Let's face it..those two guys secretly wanted to be women and then forgot they were dainty, let Mr happy take over their thinking and said "I want to ram something hard".

17. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
  18. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Every girl wants a big rocket!!!!!

19. SWAGA

You can't make this up if you tried :

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...-the-nsa.html?via=newsletter&source=DDMorning

Elizabeth Julian, a Maryland public defense attorney who represented Hall on a probation violation in February, told The Daily Beast that Hall had said she was transgender and asked to be referred to using the feminine pronoun. Julian said she’d only learned hours earlier that Hall was the driver of the SUV involved in Monday’s shooting. “I think it’s just tragic,” she said.

The picture emerging of Hall, who was 27 years old, is of a troubled young person who had no intention of ending up in the line of fire of armed guards at America’s largest intelligence agency.

Hall’s fateful journey began in a run-down discount motel about eight miles from Fort Meade. A still-unidentified 60-year-old man had “picked up” Hall and Fleming in Baltimore, while they were dressed as women, and then brought them in his SUV to the Terrace Motel in Elkridge, Maryland, around 7:30 Monday morning, according to Howard County police. There, the trio “partied,” anonymous police officials have said, possibly with cocaine, which was later found in the vehicle, along with a gun. It’s not clear if the weapon belonged to the driver.

20. FlashBang

You have to hand it to them.... those Senators sure know how to party! :rofl: