One of the most screwed up things I have seen in a long time

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by AndrewST, Apr 27, 2008.

1. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

While browsing the news headlines I came across this article....

"....A 73-year-old Austrian is under arrest on suspicion of hiding his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering seven children with her, police say...."

Here is a link to the story-http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7369851.stm

I suppose I can't comprehend the depths of the human mind and the actions that a person will take without any particular reason. It just doesn't make sense to me.

This guy is another one for the cannon fodder in my book.

2. I really do want to be the first to post a smart &$$ comment along the lines of:

I'd hit it / was she hot? / (you gettin' the idea here)

But, I'll just pass and shake my head while I wonder, once again, about the bizarre proclivities of certain members of the so-called 'human' race...

[​IMG]

^^Who would need to be told that???

3. The depth of cruelty that can be accomplished by the human race is astounding to me sometimes.

4. I can't think of a punishment fit for this scumbag. Extreme torture and suffering for the rest of his life would be the least I'd inflict on him.

5. A stump, hammer and a nail. Nail his testicles to the stump and then push him off of it. Fitting punishment.

6. neothespian

neothespian Member

Wow....

This....wow.....this just exceeds my understanding.