Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it my imagination or do prices on GB seem to be dropping slightly? Been busy with work and haven't been tracking stuff on GB like I used to but lately it seems like prices, at least on some items I've been interested in, are getting back to normal.

Ammo is still bat crap crazy but some of the guns I'm looking at seem to be selling for close to normal prices. Just wondered if it's my imagination or if others noticed it too?

·
Premium Member
1,377 Posts
Is it my imagination or do prices on GB seem to be dropping slightly? Been busy with work and haven't been tracking stuff on GB like I used to but lately it seems like prices, at least on some items I've been interested in, are getting back to normal.

Ammo is still bat crap crazy but some of the guns I'm looking at seem to be selling for close to normal prices. Just wondered if it's my imagination or if others noticed it too?
I think its the combination of: less people with expendable cash, the supply chain may be catching up with demand and people may feel like-they have "something" and don't need another weapon or to upgrade. I watched prices explode and availability decline. At this point all we can do it HOPE that any new bans stall in committee. Our reps are deaf, dumb and blind-we are no longer seen, are no longer heard and are looked down upon by these reps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts