Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

So I have asked alot of questions about where I can open carry.
I need to run out to the mall today to pick something up, can I open carry there?
I am going to Chandler Fashion Mall in Chandler AZ (any AZ guys feel free to weigh in).
Also, I need to stop at Wal-Mart and I am pretty sure I can OC there.

I just dont want to get into any trouble and I dont want to be hassled by anyone.
I have never OC'ed before, so I am a little nervous.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
look at the doors, if they have a no guns sign then no guns. usually the red circle with the line through it and a hi point in the center! HA! Walmarts are all cool in AZ as far as i know. get your CCW, we are in the State of the Free remember!!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I am planning on getting my CCW real soon.
I just need to save up some cash so I can pay for the class and the permit application.

·
Registered
762 Posts
AZ is pretty good about OC from everything I've heard, so LEGALLY you should be good to go. But if you get asked to cover it up by security, remember, it is private property. Their property, their rules. I'd just go ahead and do it and not worry about it unless you get asked about it.

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
usually among the mall sheep (the worst kind LOL) concealed is teh best way to go. however if you do want ot open carry go ahead. i do it all the time int eh summer.

SW

·
Registered
238 Posts
The best thing for you to do is go through the state RCW laws as we have in washington state and learn them all. there is a section in ours that says were and wat places are legal and which are not. real easy to find just pop up your state laws on opec carry ..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.