Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!

I've taken the chance to take my used C 9mm for first time after purchasing it. I've had a great time with it. Recoil impulse and trigger are strange, but it puts rounds where I want them to be, and that's all I expect it to do. I'm satisfied with it.

However, I do have an issue. I don't really have a holster for the C 9mm. That left me putting the C 9mm in my cargo pocket of my pants, which felt quite uncomfortable and insecure in comparison to my other firearm that has a holster.

I've looked at the holster from Strassel and it seems like an acceptable option. I haven't found many Hi-Point holsters outside of the ones offered directly by the manufacturer.
Does anyone have some holster recommendations that are available for sale online? Let me know which C 9mm holsters are your favorite.

·
Premium Member
9,305 Posts
I have a Fobus holster for my JHP45. Although my Hi Point is a different model from yours, Fobus most likely makes one for the C9, too. I would recommend that you use the Midway USA holster finder as a first stop for your search. It's where I have found many holsters for many guns, including my JHP45.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I have a Fobus holster for my JHP45. Although my Hi Point is a different model from yours, Fobus most likely makes one for the C9, too. I would recommend that you use the Midway USA holster finder as a first stop for your search. It's where I have found many holsters for many guns, including my JHP45.

I have a Hi-Point C 9mm, but it's basically a C9 in all but name. Excuse the strange lighting, the powder coat just looks weird under fluorescent light. Other than some small differences on the frame internally, a different style of Powder coat, and a Beemiller mark, It's basically a C9. C9 grips fit on it as well.
It also has a smooth back-strap.

·
Administrator
24,572 Posts
View attachment 72922
I have a Hi-Point C 9mm, but it's basically a C9 in all but name. Excuse the strange lighting, the powder coat just looks weird under fluorescent light. Other than some small differences on the frame internally, a different style of Powder coat, and a Beemiller mark, It's basically a C9. C9 grips fit on it as well.
It also has a smooth back-strap.

It's not basically anything. It's just a C9 with the Beemiller roll mark. There are a bunch of them out there for sale. You will be good to go with virtually any and all C9 parts. I am mobile right now, but try the search bar or look for the holster section. I want to say a lot of people use Fobus, Uncle Mike's, and Alien Gear.

·
Premium Member
35,820 Posts
There are a few universals as well. Ace, Uncle Mike like Rach mentioned, and a few others.
A search on Amazon turned up several.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
I have a Hi-Point C 9mm, but it's basically a C9 in all but name.
Yup, I've had one with the same roll mark- "Model C 9mm".
I figgered it was made during the transition from C to C9; other than the roll mark it was 100% a C9.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, I've had one with the same roll mark- "Model C 9mm".
I figgered it was made during the transition from C to C9; other than the roll mark it was 100% a C9.
Funny thing was, I contacted Strassel on their support line about that. Turns out it was manufactured sometime around 2001-2002. The only differences that I can perceive with it is that the frame has flat bowl instead of a donut shape in the frame where the safety is. Also, the slide retainer is completely round like a C 9mm. I believe everything else is C9.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts