Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Ordered 2 Hogue Handall Rubber Grips today

7K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  DRoCk 
G
#1 ·
I got it bad with this pistol stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!

Purchased the .45 w/ammo on Wednesday.
The C9 w/ammo on Friday.
Bought a clam case for the 45 on Thursday.
Got a Protech Holster for "the one it fits" on Friday.
2 Hogue Slip on grips today.

This will end up costing me more than my other hobby (golf) if I don't get control of it soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#6 ·
I was bitten long ago. A friend was just over and was asking about taking a CHL class. He doesn't even own a gun. Told him to go to the range with us to try some of mine and find something he likes before he's buys one. Started pulling out guns from all there hiding places and he's like "how many guns you own?" and I say "including the one's the wife doesn't know about??"
Plus I have a very big box of ammo!

#7 ·
Thats great man!!!! Sound like some solid imprvements to me.

I like to call Golf "Whack, S**T" Because when I play that is what you hear. Whack the balls takes off perfect, yes I finally hit the.......... S**T how does that darn thing turn when it was going strait!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a beer lol

#15 ·
Darnit Shadowlands, how do you take them great pics? I try to get closeups and they always look like hell
It's a dorky long story... involves a tripod, self timer, and a well lit room. Must kill the flast. The camera's flash will ruin the pics.
But again... it's my hobby for I'm a total dork...
My friends call me "Camera Geek".

#16 ·
I kill the flash, I guess I need to work on a steady platform and better lighting. I take a lot of pics that I want to post here but they always blur or the light I put on them is too bright so I end up throwing them away.

If you are a geek I guess I am too, I used to have a really nice camera back in the 35mm days, and the digital I have now is not a cheapo.

I have a little stand make to take pics of coins, but the pistols and long guns wont fit on it :)

#18 ·
I love my snaps of my guns but they aren't nearly as crips as yours...

I'll post an expanded version of my display pic to show off my hogue grips.

G
#19 ·
I purchase the Hogue grips on Amazon on January 6, they sent me this email yesterday. What the heck ! I was in a gun store yesterday morning and I stopped by the Hogue rack and said, I have one of those any day now, I could have picked it up right then and there if I had known

We are contacting you today about the following Amazon.com order, placed on
06-Jan-2008 with OneClickShooting. Unfortunately, OneClickShooting has not confirmed
the shipment of this order within the expected timeframe.

==================================================
ORDER DETAILS
==================================================
Order ID: 104-2274425-5035457
Merchant name: OneClickShooting
Item(s) to ship:
Name: Hogue Large Handall Rubber Sleeve Grip - 17000
Qty: 2 ASIN/ISBN: B000H6DO7S

Because this order has not been confirmed by the merchant yet, your credit card has
not been charged, and we are not able to provide you with shipment details for the
order. If you would like to ask OneClickShooting for more information about this
order, including the expected ship date, you may contact the merchant directly by
replying to this e-mail message.

Thanks for shopping with us.

Amazon.com Customer Service

#20 ·
I love my snaps of my guns but they aren't nearly as crips as yours...

I'll post an expanded version of my display pic to show off my hogue grips.
Ground Zero, your avatar photo is excellent.

#22 ·
Deltaboy, are you on ATS as well? if not I know a guy who has the same S/N on that board.

TY Shadowlands, I like it but it's just photoshopped stuff :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.