Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D...I ordered my 4095 today through Mickalis Pawn (authorized Hi-Point dealer). They told me that they had called Hi-Point and that HP is currently back ordered to the tune of 500 units on the 4095. It will take about a month to get it here, and I can't wait! I was told to call them back in 2 weeks for an update.

Now for rampart speculation:

What do you want to bet that HP has let the carbine stock dwindle until all of the existing units are gone so that they can introduce the new stock (according to another post it will be released next week)? :brow:

Here's hoping that my new one comes with the new stock...as soon as I get it I will post pics!

G

·
wow i just googled that shop just to see where its located....low and behold its in summerville SC about an hour from me ! im calln them tomrrow to oder the 40..thanks for the info !what was the price..and was it with the new or old stock?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow i just googled that shop just to see where its located....low and behold its in summerville SC about an hour from me ! im calln them tomrrow to oder the 40..thanks for the info !what was the price..and was it with the new or old stock?
Mercenary, they told me that they had ordered 2 .40's and 2 995's. They are putting my name on one of the .40's so as far as I know they will have an extra but why not have them order at least 3 more? No news on which stock it will be (I happen to like both so it's not really an issue for me). I do know that they have .40 pistols for 250 right now so I would guess around that price or a bit higher. It seems that of late the prices on all guns have gone up and in some case through the roof!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
by the way where are u from? I am in Goose Creek so it the shop is only about 20 minutes from where I am.

G

·
by the way where are u from? I am in Goose Creek so it the shop is only about 20 minutes from where I am.
Thhanks for the info imhotep ...im in myrtle beach..where do you go shooting? I use an indoor range here but im looking for an outdoor?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right now I use the indoor range at the ATP gun shop in Summerville. I am going to try to DNR range at Francis Marion Forest as soon as I get the 4095.

G

·
i heard something about some outdoor range/ranges here that you go to sherrifs office fill out paper workand get fingerprinted..then u get a key to the county/state outdoor range? whats the deal with the francis marion range? if i go down 17 south from myrtle beach it would be before i got to summerville or after?whats your first name if u dont mind me asking...ill tell the sales clerk i got there number from my friend _____ who knows maybe they will hook u up with a free clip or something as a "commision"

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My first name is David....I am not sure about the sheriffs office, but the DNR range is free and is basically a couple of table and you are firing at a tall earth brem. If you want a target you bring your own as well as something to attach it too. I belive it would be before you get to summerville.

G

·
My first name is David....I am not sure about the sheriffs office, but the DNR range is free and is basically a couple of table and you are firing at a tall earth brem. If you want a target you bring your own as well as something to attach it too. I belive it would be before you get to summerville.
Thanks for the info ..tell them you send jeff in to buy the other 40 ;)....this DNR range is just open? no entry fee or somone at the "gate" ? ill have to check dnr's website today

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As far as I know if the forest is open the range is open. Several of the people I work with use it but I haven't had a chance to talk to them as they are on assignment over seas right now.

G

·
As far as I know if the forest is open the range is open. Several of the people I work with use it but I haven't had a chance to talk to them as they are on assignment over seas right now.
Thanks for the info ..i just called and "ordered" the 40..guy siad he put another 2 on the list and to call him back in 2 weeks..wed feb4th i will call back..Looks like the francis marion is just a roll up and shoot range lol got to love Sc..Ill have to hit that range on the way back from picking up the 40carbine :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool! yeah he told me to call back in two weeks as well. According to another post today, HP said they would be back to normal by this week, so I hope we can get ours in 2 weeks. :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! I will have to delay anyother purchases after this one until after my wife's maternity leave. Then I plan on getting the .40 pistol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts