Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is something interesting, during the last 40 years liberals have organized people with busses and vans and walks and on and on to protest all sorts of things. Think Vietnam, republican conventions, conservative speakers at college campuses etc... Now I personally don't believe the theorists who are stating that conservatives are rounding people up to come to town halls and raise hell. The point I guess would be so what if we were? :brow: It's a right of passage for a lib to paint a signs, paint themselves, paint a kid and show up somewhere to yell, shout and chant annoying slogans at the behest of the organizer. So why get all excited now that the shoe is on the other foot, if in fact anyone can show a shred of evidence that it actually is. I guess what's good for the Obama is not necessarially always good for the Obama. He really likes organized protests when he is against the idea. He sure doesn't like it when those same tactics are employed against his ideas. I'm just sayin... :angel:

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
I dont think its all very organized compared to the fiasco we have been treated to the last eight years for sure. I think its very telling that the accusations leveled against those protesting at the Town Hall meetings have proven baseless. Given the lack of evidence the only reason to level such accusations is that is the way they have run their "protests".

Sometimes the accusation convicts accuser.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont think its all very organized compared to the fiasco we have been treated to the last eight years for sure. I think its very telling that the accusations leveled against those protesting at the Town Hall meetings have proven baseless. Given the lack of evidence the only reason to level such accusations is that is the way they have run their "protests".

Sometimes the accusation convicts accuser.
True Dat! These are the words that I speak to my peeps, cause I'm deep, deep in the skreets! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts