Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
excuse the typing for a while. i shot a 16 penny nail in my hand. no bone damage but possible nerve injury. no capital letters for a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nail blew threw the board i was holding. i was framing a wall and it blew threw the top rail and skimmed the stud and went 1.5 inches in. didnt break bone. possible nerve damage though. tingling in elbow. cant move thumb well. limited index.

oxycodene makes things fuzzy.

·
Registered
412 Posts
ouch get better soon :cry:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Hope you feel better soon Pills... don't forget to take your pills either.... Get well soon!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dang: I remember stabbing myself in the hand with a screwdriver. Sure is dark inside the human hand...

·
1,792 Posts
Not to sound insensitive but did you take any pic's?
Hope you feel better.
Holey crap I was thinkin the same thing.

Last guy that got shot in his hand had the common curtesy to post picks.

:lol:

Man Pills I'm sorry dude. That will be unfun for soe time to come.
Well at least pills has Pills to take for the pain. 8)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not to sound insensitive but did you take any pic's?
Hope you feel better.
Holey crap I was thinkin the same thing.

Last guy that got shot in his hand had the common curtesy to post picks...
LMAO! Dang Guys... With friends like this, who needs enemy's... :lol:

Hey pills... If you don't have a pic with the nail in your hand. Could you shoot yourself again and take pics with the nail in it this time? j/k

Seriously, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The mods should put this as a stickey in the welcome thread so dudes could see what they're in for. :lol:Oh those guys at hpff are so nice and helpful.Yeah untill you put a freakin NAIL thru your HAND.I for one will take the high road and say hang in there pillsand I hope your not out of work too long.(what about just a pic of just the bloody nail :oops: )

1 - 20 of 39 Posts