Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone in the group is moving the damned thing! Energy isn't created out of nothing, which is why perpetual motion generators EPIC FAIL. I don't buy into these boards for one second, anyone agree? disagree?

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I don't think the idea is that they move on their own, i think the idea is that your mind is open to influence from the spirit world and that guides the little marker thing. anyway, never tried it, don't care to.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just remember commercials..."I'm not moving it!" - "Me either!"

Wtf is the point?

Add it to the list of things I used to believe in:
God
ghosts
Santa

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
That's some powerful medicine. I stay clear of them.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Nope, they are lame...

·
Registered
671 Posts
I'd just like to ask, of the christians, who believe in angels? There is a point here, and I'll get to it

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
I just remember commercials..."I'm not moving it!" - "Me either!"

Wtf is the point?

Add it to the list of things I used to believe in:
God
ghosts
Santa
S....S..Santa??? :'( what are you saying???!! Who is going to bring me my reloading press this december? Or maybe that nice M44 i want? You're a mean one Mr Grinch.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'd just like to ask, of the christians, who believe in angels? There is a point here, and I'll get to it
You can bet your bottom dollar that angels exist... have you never seen the TV show "Touched by an Angel" or the movie "Angels in the outfield"?

·
Registered
638 Posts
I played with one in middle school. My older brother brought it home. Personally I do not like them. In my opinion that is playing with forces you shouldn't mess with. Just my opinion.

Angels I definately believe in them.

·
Registered
207 Posts
As a kid, I played with one a few times.
Won't touch one now...
Ask one the next lotto numbers, and donate all proceeds to the local church............

·
Registered
833 Posts
Once and only once I was 7 it told me to look in the fridge I did, and my bologna was all gone. I cried many nights thinking about the sammiwich that was never to be.

·
Registered
671 Posts
The reason I say this is that if you believe in angels, then it stands to reason the demons should be real too...........there are things that should not be messed with..

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd tend to agree with Lailr.
In my 40+ years, I've seen some strange things.
Since their is good in the world, their is also bad. I'd rather not delve into the unknown in the bad side.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.