Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been posted on here before. I Found it while looking for some configurations for my 995. All I think it is missing is a bayonet, grenade launcher, and a flux capacitor.

[/img]

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
The laser and light setup would work well as a compensator and it attaches to the compensator. That setup is retarded though.

·
Registered
453 Posts
It doesn't really have too many they just aren't setup right. It looks dumb with all those things hanging from it. If some rails had been added to the stock to hang some of that stuff on it wouldn't be as bad.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
They make flux capacitors for these things? That is fricking sweet!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I totally agree with 8andsand. Set it up more ergonomically, and you've got a nice looking gun.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They make flux capacitors for these things? That is fricking sweet!
Yeah just get it to 85 mph and BAM!!!

Also like everyone else said it is a kind of weird set up. I would like to have a light on the side of mine. I found a side rail for one once but I can't find it again. If you know of a place P.M. me the address.

·
Registered
927 Posts
i wonder how many mpg's it gets

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
is that a hi def or blue ray dvd player on that thing?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Yeah just get it to 85 mph and BAM!!!

Also like everyone else said it is a kind of weird set up. I would like to have a light on the side of mine. I found a side rail for one once but I can't find it again. If you know of a place P.M. me the address.
I believe ATI sells little rail pieces to go on the sides their stocks for the 995 & 4095.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Needs more cowbell!!!

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts