Oy! you Nagant people...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Carpe_Jugulum, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Fleet Farm has 20rnd Boxes of wolf for $9.99. I was surprised since when I bought my MN last summer they said they had no plans to carry it. THe one be me was getting down about 10-12 boxes (so I grabbed 4)

THey also have a sale on ammo tins. The 7.62 200 cartridge can holds 8 boxes of wolf or S&B just slick as can be.
    So yeah I bought one of those as well.

2. Yeesh!

Glad I got over 5,000 rds of Czech silvertip at the old prices of $79.00/880 rds!

Also got over 3,000 rds of the Czech 46 gr practice ammo at $79.00/812 rds!

3. Yeah milsurp is the way to go but $10 a box is better than the $19 a box the S & B cost me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the the gun show in a few weeks will have some goood priced milsurp.

4. Dreamthief

Dreamthief Senior Member Member

I need to find some more of that czech silver tip. I love that stuff.... :(

5. There's still a few deals to be had for the MN ammo if you shop around. The 8mm mauser ammo is getting ridiculous.

6. Ari

Ari Guest

Ya and 8mm Mauser does not use the same bullet as anything else (.323) I have so can't even buy the bullets in any real bulk for reloading. But I sure like to shoot my K98.

7. 8mm has tripled in price in the last two years. I know that's one caliber they don't use in Iraq. I paid 39.00 for my 380 round spam can 2 years ago. Now, they're going for 100 plus when you can find them. :?