Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got my p-95 out, and the lips on the mag seem to be hanging the slide up, should I try to polish it?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Yeah my ruger collection so far is an LCP with CT laser grips on it, P345PK (i think thats the model number anyhow it's pretty new) an SR9. both in stainless... I have a blue bull barrel 22/45 mk3 with hiviz fiber optic sights on it and a 10/22 brand new with a tapco stock all black. I might add a P-95 in the future, and I'd love an LCR. Outside of that I plan to get afew other wheel guns but I'm not 100% sure what I'll get.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I purchased a P95 a few months ago. I have put several rounds through it and so far, not one problem, not one jam. For the price, it is pretty hard to beat for a well made gun. The trigger pull does take some practice though,its alot different than my Glock.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have a P94 that was my first handgun and I love it! Only issue is how heavy the damn thing is if you are wearing it all day. I know it doesn't weigh much less but my XD45 almost feels like it isn't there compared to the P94.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts