PA: Democratic State Lawmaker Opens Fire on Suspected Armed Robbers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, Oct 15, 2014.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

PA: Democratic State Lawmaker Opens Fire on Suspected Armed Robbers in the Streets of Harrisburg

http://gunssavelives.net/self-defense/pa-democratic-state-lawmaker-opens-fire-on-suspected-armed-robbers-on-the-streets-of-harrisburg/
    Very interesting. Bizzaro is from Erie. I have been in Harrisburg a few times for work. I think next time, the C9 is coming with me.

2. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

I grew up in Dover, PA.... Harrisburg used to be a decent place years ago; then the Democrats took over the city government and turned it into a crap hole.

3. I wonder if Cease Fire Pa. Will abandon this democrat?

Actually he seems pretty pro gun for defense.

4. tallbump

That would be cool. Hopefully this is a positive for gun rights.

But, it will play out like always. Instead of seeing the positive as the conceal carrier was able to defend himself, they will only see that the bad guy was able to get a gun

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Former corrections officer, a MMA fighter and a CCW holder.
    Wonder why he's a Democrat......;)

6. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Stupid is as stupid does...;)

But really, being in PA, maybe that's the ticket to ride if you want to win elections? Unions, and liberal folk in the cities with the voting power?

7. Can you say Hypocrite?

8. tallbump

We're an interesting lot here in PA. We tend to elect more Democrats state wide, yet we usually elect a Republican Governor.

This year's election isn't looking to good at the Governor level, and Wolfe looks like he's set to pose a significant harm to our 2A rights.

10. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Maybe he's a Democrat that holds 80% of the Party Platform from the 1950's. That's about 70% or so in line with modern Republicans.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

11. How do you divvy the ideals up into Percentages?

I really wish we could get rid of partisan names in general. Seriously this guy could be a great rep for 2nd amendment. But no rights will vote for him. his name has a (D) beside it. and The Dems will kill him if he says "I support the NRA"

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I read a bunch of what they stood for, voted for, and campaigned for and then took a swing at estimating. :)

It's easy to do. I like the 4-Position graph which scores on Fiscal and Social issues but it's a bit basic, really. But it'll never happen because humans like to be on a "team." It's just how our psychology works. We'll never get rid of parties because we can't not choose sides. Even in Parliamentary systems they still have Parties.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Maybe, unless the perps are black, then he's a racist who shot an innocent criminal just trying to make a living for himself.

14. Branth

Branth Member

Maybe he took a few too many hits to the head in the ring?

:p

15. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    We have a LOT of conservative Democrats here where I live, and/or DINOs, closet Republicans who chose to carry the label Democrat in the local 1 party system...
    Registered D's outnumber R's very heavily, but this county is a bellweather county for President. Since 1956... and we have only been off TWICE since 1888. So that is a LOT of republican presidents elected by this county.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-05/watch-vigo-county-indiana-for-who-will-be-president.html

and THIS from Wikipedia: (minor conflict with the Bloomberg article) (1888 vs 1892)

So we are .5% dumber than smart ;)

16. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    So, you guys jump on the bandwagon nearly every time? No actual convictions, or beliefs? Just vote for the guy that's going to win?:D

Just messin' with ya.;)