Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Resident PITA
16,262 Posts
Well that's pretty much the gist.
The more one hears, the more outraged one gets. Well, if one is thinking clearly anyhow.
Please let me know if he gives a gun control speech. I'm dying to hear the stance of someone who blasted a man in the face with a shotgun in 2006. I really need a good laugh.

Reactions: crowtalks

· Premium Member
Everything
3,449 Posts
Please let me know if he gives a gun control speech. I'm dying to hear the stance of someone who blasted a man in the face with a shotgun in 2006. I really need a good laugh.
Are you talking about Dick Cheney?

I've only made it through 1 cup of coffee, I'm slow on the uptake this morning.

· Resident PITA
16,262 Posts
Are you talking about Dick Cheney?

I've only made it through 1 cup of coffee, I'm slow on the uptake this morning.
Oh yea. Nevermind.

· Premium Member
Everything
3,449 Posts
Biden says you just gotta do a shotgun blast in the air and that'll keep all the bad guys at bay.

Back in 2013 a guy in WA did that- saw some dudes on his property that he thought were looking to steal his car so he fired off a round in the air to scare them off. Got arrested. He claimed he did exactly what Joe Biden said to do. They convicted him anyway.

· Premium Member
22,731 Posts
Biden says you just gotta do a shotgun blast in the air and that'll keep all the bad guys at bay.
Actually 2 blasts out of your double barrel shotgun.

· Resident PITA
16,262 Posts
Actually 2 blasts out of your double barrel shotgun.
So when your life is in peril one should immediately disarm themself? Did he learn that while hunting wabbits?

Reactions: Pistolkitty

· What the Hell was that?
877 Posts

Back in 2013 a guy in WA did that- saw some dudes on his property that he thought were looking to steal his car so he fired off a round in the air to scare them off. Got arrested. He claimed he did exactly what Joe Biden said to do. They convicted him anyway.
That was the idea. Tell them to break the law and when they do, confiscate all their guns. Less gun owners, 1 at a time.

· Premium Member
2,803 Posts
I cannot stand even hearing him talk for thirty seconds. All the idiot can probably think about is when he is getting his next ice cream cone. Democrats are going to kick him to the curb to go out with the trash soon. They want someone else in the office of President. Time to renew my Gun Owners of America membership.

Thank goodness I live in a free State presently. No proposed citizen gun bans are going to get through in my State anytime soon. And I also heard DeSantis said they are going to get concealed Constitution carry passed in Florida in 2023. That will be about twenty-six States that have 2nd Amendment concealed carry.
Yeah, and I think the Left is going to use the "documents" found in his garage to do the dirty work for them...even heard the FBI is in on the investigation. I don't think they want him to run in 2024?

· Premium Member
37,174 Posts
Yeah, and I think the Left is going to use the "documents" found in his garage to do the dirty work for them...even heard the FBI is in on the investigation. I don't think they want him to run in 2024?
100%. Biden said he was thinking of running again....and suddenly the DNC and the media and everyone but his closest advisers and the most idiotic media morons and leftist koolaid drinkers are ganging up on him; even the Hunter stuff and the business corruption is gaining traction.

He's done. They MIGHT even make it legal by allowing him to be impeached, if they can't drag him down far enough without it.

· Premium Member
22,731 Posts
Biden has been selling his soul forever to the enemies of the USA. Even back in the 70's. He has committed treason in so many ways for so many years. Maybe he will have a "stroke" and never have to stand trial? He can plead stupid.

Newsom, Michelle O, Joe Manchin, and a few others are possible Dem runners for 2024. Yes! Joe Davos Manchin! he's a shitbag of immense proportions.

• Wow
Reactions: Hipointer and Rerun

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Good luck with it, and you do have a good amount of stuff, I assume you reload for all of it?
Yes, ten years ago I had only the first MkII I bought during college, the K22 bought new by my dad in the mid-50s, and the 1916 vintage Colt .32-20 which he'd inherited from an uncle or something who'd carried it (and a matching rifle) as some kind of LEO in Colorado. I picked up a Lee Hand Press, dies and components to feed the Colt, since that ammo was very hard to find and I have dies and brass for almost everything now.

The SA RO is new and dies are supposed to arrive today from Midway. Still need to actually buy some .452 bullets. My goal is to never put factory ammo in that gun, or at least not 230 grain hardball. I might buy some lighter target ammo from Atlanta Arms or Wilson Custom.

Anyway, yes welcome to the forum and enjoy your HP - the HTA trigger is kinda crappy, but so are most bullpup conversion stocks - but it works and looks great.
Yeah, the looks and straight stock, and the additional offensiveness to the law are the point of the HTA stock. I don't expect a fine target rifle!

I should finally be able to pick the carbine up from "jail" when the shop opens today and will go directly to the range to try it out. Hopefully the trigger won't disgust me TOO much after I set it up as a bullpup.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts