Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, here are some of the guns in the collection.

Traditions Tracker 209 .50 caliber muzzle loader

Here's the H&R Bay State .410 bore that my 80 year old Dad had as a youngun and he gave to me when I was 10. My 12 year old hunted with it for a couple of years before he moved to the 20 gauge SS. He plans to pass it to his son when the time comes. He starts Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP) next year.

The Wards Hercules Model 10 in 20 gauge I moved to (as did my son) following the .410.

My Stoeger Condor in 20 gauge. I have shot well over 6k rounds through this and the gun snobs hate it because I know how to shoot it! ;) My 14 year old daughter talked me out of it for herself. What can I say? She's staring SCTP next year too!

My son's 12 gauge Diamond Panther gas operated semi-auto. I know, I know...but it was free.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Stoeger Uplander Combo in both 12 and 20 gauge (two barrel sets). What a great shooter in the bird fields!

My waterfowler! Remington 870 Express Super Magnum shoots any 12 gauge shell from 2.75" to 3.5"! I like it for late season Canadians! Uhm, the geese, not the people.

Before this is over I know some will dislike me for some of these!

Here's my 49th birthday present from my brother-in-law. It's a Winchester Model 1400 gas auto in 12 gauge. This is one deadly shotgun when it comes to upland game birds to include turkey despite the fact that it only chambers the 2.75" shell. The secret is the Win Choke!

Here is Jacob's (12 year old) Mossberg 702 Plinkster .22. He's gotten quite good with this and hunting tree rats and rabbits!

Here is this year's birthday (50) present from my brother-in-law. This one is a beauty and shoots like a dream! A Remington Model 7400 Deluxe gas operated semi-auto chambered in .308.

Starboard side elk.

Port side rams.

When I turned 25 I got this Sears/JC Higgins Heritage M-IV chambered in .270 Winchester (from my Dad this time). Easily 35 deer and 40 or so wild boar (from my time in Florida). She's not real pretty to some folks but workhorses rarely are. To me, she's priceless!

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's my wife's CF-380 (her birthday present from me last year). She's '29.' Won't say how many years experience at 29. 'Nuff said.

My birthday present this year from her is my Taurus PT 24/7 OSS DS in .45 ACP. Man I lover her! The wife, that is!

What's not present are the Mossberg 500 ATV 12 gauge, the S&W 22A semi-auto 22LR, the H&R 950 nine shot 22 LR revolver and the Winchester 1894 in 30 WCF.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
One final note for the safety guys here...all guns were photographed with either actions open and/or all safeties on/engaged.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats a very nice collection Mr_Mac. :cool2:
Thanks, BT. I still have a couple more purchases to make (i.e Mosin Nagant and Swiss K31, a Mauser K-98 and an Enfield .303) before I'm done (yeah...).

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're right.

Hello, my name is Mac and I'm a gun addict. :yay!:

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Are there regular meetings I can attend like the Nationals or Bullseye, stuff like that? ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.