passed my test...........pics

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by robertgreen_86, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Well i had to go qualify today for work i wanted to post pics of my best target cause i was just really on today :D . We had to shoot from 15 yards and fire 20 rounds. Then my boss bet me a case of beer i couldnt make a better smilie face then him.............well i am drinking for free this weekend. This was shot with my S&W M&P 9mm this morning all of the targets are dated and filled out by my boss Joe. Thes were done with winchester FMJ rounds there is more info written on the targets. Sorry i am just really impressed with my self. :D The smilie face was done with 10 rounds. all shooting was slow fire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

LOL Got all lethal weapon on his arse.

3. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

how did his smiley turn out?

4. Pretty much the same so we had the range officer judge. He said mine's nose was closer to the center. I will see if my boss still has his if so i will post a pic

5. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

well sure did a heck of a good job on that smiley face. :D

6. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Good job, and enjoy the rewards!

7. Nice. Drink one for me.

8. vallen

vallen Member

Coors Light? So he won? :)

9. Congrats to you! I made this a while ago and you are welcome to it as an avatar it you'd like - you earned it!

[​IMG]

10. Whittey

Whittey Guest

It's no Magic Hat Circus Boy, but CL Smooth ain't bad. Free just makes it taste better.

-=Whittey=-

11. neothespian

neothespian Member

Good job!! I'm lucky to hit centre mass sometimes :roll:

But hey, I'm getting better.

Sharp looking smiley

12. You shot Rudolph in the nose man!!!

Man, that's great stuff. Nice shootin, great smilie and way to go on the free brewskies!!!

As far as beer goes, there are only 3 requirements that make beer good....

Cold = good beer
    Wet = good beer
    FREE = Braggin rights tastes great!!!

13. Heck primal, warm beer in a pinch, but if its free it always tastes great :)

14. If you've spent time in Germany, you can drink warm beer. I have never been there, so no warm beer for me. That's just nasty.

15. Drank LOTS of warm beer in the 3 1/2 years I was there.

Ahhh, breakfast ....... warm beer and cold pizza :)