Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as mentioned... I have lurked here for weeks.. and decided to join up... No physical required, no ground school, no tests. Pretty good deal all around...

I'm in E.Central Iowa... near the tree...
(you know, when you drive through our state... all you see is Corn Beans corn beans... cow ... pig... corn beans... and.... what was that???? a tree? well, I'll be! a tree! Hey, I heard Charlie lives near the tree, s'pose he's around?)

A long time ago in a galaxy not so far away... I was in Security... I had a pro CC. Then I was in a situation that required a Personal CC for a while... Put the hadguns away (sold what didin't blow up in a house fire) for a while about 10 years ago... Now, I'm "gettin back into the game" for HD reasons... and the possibility that a personal CC may be necessary again, what with the economy and all.. and the fact that I have a job (which means I might have some money on me, occasionally)...

Couple of years ago I read a review about HP weaponry, that seemed to be from an unbiased, un-advertisement-rich source... and I tucked the knowledge away for future reference... Figuring that when I went looking for weaponry again... if an American Made company selling handguns at that reasonable a price point was still in bidness... well, they'd get some of mine.

Low and behold! Hi POINT is still around... not only that, but they're about 1000 units behind demand... and the price point is still right! Humph! And... they got a forum of users! Helpful... not "Nose High jammers" with issues about the gun you're owning, or going to own... Just plain folks that support their fellow gun users... Cool!

So, here I am, thanks for the site.. thanks for the answers I got on my first post...

I look forward to electronic conversations with y'all about HiPoint guns and other topics.

Charlie.

·
Registered
581 Posts
welcome to the forum, and let me ssay you will love any of the hi point guns, I knowq lol. and you will enjoy the guys here, we are or try to be helpful most of the time lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
:welcome: I just passed the other tree a couple hours ago on my way home from Marshalltown, Waterloo, Pella & a couple of the other cornfield oases.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What? :-[

There's another tree in Iowa? :mad: Oh no! How will anybody find me now? :brow: Great, juuuust greaaaat.

Sigh...

guess I'll hafta be more precise with my directions to the house....

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Michigan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts