Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stop at me local pawnshop about twice a week just to browse.
A few weeks ago this followed me home.

Mossberg 702 Plinkster ($80+tax)

A few days ago ,this followed me home as well.

Mossberg Maverick 88 12Ga. ($100 otd)

Mossy Trio! (500A on the left)

Does anyone else wanna share their finds?

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
I found that the local pawn shop had no guns...

·
Registered
792 Posts
the pawn shop here that i got to is where i get my guns.when i pick up my hp9 ill post a pic.or maybe not since you all have one lol.wish they had the hp riffels.995ST at that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The pawnshop near me does have some guns but they are all VERY expensive. I couldn't imagine these guns costing much more brand new.

·
Registered
792 Posts
ya alot of pawnshops are ripoffs.that why i only do busniss with one i found awhile back.they even drop 10 maybe 20 bucks for me.

·
Registered
238 Posts
pawn shops are awesome. alot of people are like wtf you went to a pawn shop and bought something lol .im like the people that put thjeir stuff in pawn shop are no different then me and you. only difference is they are broke right now. so they put their nice stuff in hopeing to get it back. if not then thats where i come in lol ive got so many nice things there and also i went there last week and they have a 9mm luger for i think it was 220$ lol not bad price.and the nice things are most big pawn shops are now online and on ebay . dont even have to leave your house to go look just surf. hey nice find gl with it.

·
Registered
850 Posts
There are too many pawn shops here in Columbus so I don't really know where to start. There is one that I've bought some amps and some PA speakers at before that is pretty nice to deal with, maybe I'll check them out.

·
Registered
792 Posts
really you should.some are ripoffs but there are many who are great and when you find one that you like stick with them.you tend to make a friend connection and get better deals.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
i can usually find used c9's for in and around 100 each OTD. not bad considering even the prices that have hit here on the forums.

never seen a c9comp but still, i'm sure it wouldnt be a 200 dollar gun locally.

i have seen used 995's with ati's already installed for 160. no shipping fees that way. sometimes you just gotta wait, and not expect to buy anything. then it pops out at u.

got my lorcin L22 for 60 otd.

i might buy a used raven for the same price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts