people in South Carolina:

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Spot, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Now before some get their panties in a wad , I live in SC. :D
    Spot

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you may live in South Carolina.

If you are 'fixin' to go anywhere or do anything, you may live in South Carolina.

If you've worn shorts on Christmas day, you may live in South Carolina.

If you've had a telephone conversation with a wrong number, you may live in South Carolina.

If 'vacation' means going to Myrtle Beach for a week, you may live in South Carolina.

If you install security alarms on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked, you may live in South Carolina.

If you carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them, you may live in South Carolina.

If the speed limit on the highway is 55, you're going 70 and everybody is passing you, you may live in South Carolina.

If you find 60 degrees 'a little chilly', you may live in South Carolina.

If you take time off work to watch college football, you may live in South Carolina.

If you know the names of any NASCAR drivers besides Dale Jr. or Jeff Gordon, you may live in South Carolina.

If you think iced tea only comes pre-sweetened, you may live in South Carolina.

If you know two or more people named 'Bubba', you may live in South Carolina.

If you think that all Yankee college students should move back home upon graduation, you may live in South Carolina.

If you actually understand these jokes, and share them with your friends, you definitely live in South Carolina.

2. I'm a Brit living in NC but I partially qualify to live in SC :)

And my Yankee relatives from New Jersey live there right now and love it :)

3. LOL sounds like a nice place to live.

It is getting to where Okla is a tad to cold for me in the winters anymore. ;)

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

If the speed limit on the highway is 55, you're going 70 and everybody is passing you, you may live in South Carolina.

True,True! But also if theydon't use directionals welcome to South Carolina

5. hobo

hobo Guest

I don't get it. You mean it's not like that everywhere? :wink:

P.S. You forgot any mention knowing what a Damn Yankee (like me) is.

P.P.S. I know four Bubbas.

6. SHOOTER Z

Well up in Maine we are taught to use em down here I guess they teach mind reading in school or something along those lines. my responce is "Sorry I don't read Red Neck!!" :shock:

7. hobo

hobo Guest

Someone would have to know how to mind read to figure out what it is you're saying. What are you on about?

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

You know what a "Damn Yankee" is , but how about a "G-Damn Yankee"? (That's a yankee who moves down south, Doesn't go home, and RUINS a perfectly good southern woman) :lol:

9. hobo

hobo Guest

I'd never heard that one, but then my wife is a Damn Yankee too.

10. SHOOTER Z

WELL I don't know all the Southern women I've met are all head cases I think it's something n the water :wink: [ Must be all the junk in the Reedy River?] :lol:

11. very true, and many are also true for us in NC. Granted we are accustomed to the COLD, especially up here in the mountains.

12. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Shooter Z, You need to stop picking up "Southern Women" from the mill villages, branch out to a municipality like Simpsonville or Mauldin... Whatever you do, do not pick up women from Pickens... Pickens women have adam's apples... no lie.

13. SHOOTER Z

Most of the women who are the numbist ARE from Simpsonville dude!!!

14. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

No, the "dumb simpsonville" women are actually retarded women from Marietta! They just say they are from Simpsonville to impress you. LMAO!

15. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Did you get married and end up with a few in-laws?