perfect truck gun hipoint 45acp

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by gunsmoke48, Jul 13, 2015.

1. gunsmoke48

gunsmoke48 Member

I was looking for the most inexpensive 45 that I can find and it turned out to be the hipoint.
    Paid $142.00 for a HP45 for my truck because my pistol was stolen from my vechicle,I forgot to lock her up
    It's heavy but who cares it shoot 's great right on target and better than I expected,I always thought you get what you pay for.
    First thing I did was buy a couple of magazines and pistol grips and a cheap nylon holster with a magazine pouch.
    It be nice if they had an upgrade for the magazines that were made of steel,I replaced the stolen glock17 the next day and that's when it hit me,took a bite out of my savings.
    So I learned a good lesson,lock the truck.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I love it...G17 replaced by a JHP!
    That would make the fanbois lose it entirely!:)

Glad it's working for you!

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

You loose a round but a guy on eBay sells flush magazines.
    Just in case you don't care for the battery pack look.

4. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

5. I don't like the battery pack look so I bought a flush mag from Hi-Point for my JHP.
    [​IMG]

6. tone

tone Member

Same reason I bought my JCP. Bad thing is it hasn't made it to the truck yet because I've been shooting it all the time.

7. Browning 9 Guy

Browning 9 Guy Premium Supporter Member

Truck gun use is fine, but if you want to win a match with 45 acp, the JHP's your gun. They're crazy accurate due mainly to the blowback design and fixed barrel. I can shoot one hole with 9 rds at about 50 feet with no real effort!